You WON the Super7 lotto!!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Now where are you staying and who are you bringing with you? ;) :cool:

A wonderful Disney cruise with your family and friends?

Which resort suite are you booking? For how long?

Maybe a trip to Disneyland Paris?

Let's hear it! :)

.....oh, don't forget, you need to buy a ticket first! ;) :) :)

See Ya ... I'll now be moving to Disney World...

Isn't there a rumour of an apartment in the castle that needs to be rented?;)

Have a Disney Day...

That reminds me I have to check my Lotto 6-49 tickets....:p

Ok - I will be staying in a suite at the Poly for 1 week then spending 3 nights at the GF followed by 4 more nights at the BWV in a Grand Villa.

We will have unlimited magic passes, so we don't have to plan which days are park days etc. - we'll just get up and do whatever we feel like that day.

We'll be eating at Fulton's, the Flying Fish, the California Grill, and of course Victoria and Alberts (with wine pairings), and wherever else we feel like eating.

Wow this is fun!

Oh and I'll be doing LOTS of shopping. Especially looking for jewelery, island type clothing like they sell at the Poly and collectibles. (And lots of pins) :)

First, I would pay off the car that I just bought.
Going today to put the Down Payment on it. As DD says, one trip to WDW gone!

Then I would charter the Magic for however long the money would last and invite you all!

Wish me Luck!

Scratch
:smooth:

I have already started packing........do ya think I can pick the money on on Saturday morning? ;)

Boy if no one wins this week, the jackpot is going to be HUGE!!

Good luck everyone!

We're gonna have to wait until Monday Morning!

The office is closed on Saturdays!

scratch
:smooth:

Oh, I almost forgot about the big jackpot! I would take all of you to Disney!! ... but the most I usually win are a few free tickets :rolleyes: I'd love to stay for a couple of days at of all the deluxe resorts ... the Disney Cruise sounds like fun too :) And of course all the shopping *lol*

I'd buy a cottage in Celebration and an annual pass so that I could stay at disney as long as I wanted :)

I would have my wedding at Disney and stay at the Grand Floridian. I would only fly down the people I really like so that means you all can come and some of my in-laws have to stay home...LOL

PAP's for everyone!

This is fun:p

I would take my family (dh, dd8, ds2) and we'd start in DL for a week, fly to Hawaii for a week, then off to Disney Tokoyo for about 4 days, a week in Paris and 3 days at Disneyland Paris and the grand finale...........

....WDW! 3 night at PO because it's the only mod we've not stayed at...a week at Poly, week at CR, week at GF....

...but all that is off the top of my head! S

What a great thread!! I have to be careful what I say here because my three sisters visit this board almost as often as I do and they'll hold me to it.

So... when I win the big one I will take my entire family, that's Mom (she'll have to have her own room because she wouldn't want to stay with any of us and our children), my three sisters and their husbands and their children. That would be 20 people in all. We would try and stay in each and every resort. It could take a while, but with 20 million dollars who cares about working!!!

Also, I wouldn't quit my job. I just wouldn't show up and I'd make them fire me the hard way. You know with warnings etc.

I love to dream about this stuff. The sad thing is that I'd probably give it all away and have to go back to work in six months time.

Here's hoping my numbers come up tomorrow.

Have a super evening everyone!!

I'd definitely want to go back to Hawaii again, for about a month, visiting all the islands. I've been trying to get back since 1988!

Then I'd like to go on to Australia and tour around there for about 3 weeks. From Australia we'd stop at Tokyo Disneyland, then on to Disneyland Paris and then England. We'd spend whatever time we needed in each place to see all the sites, possibly touring farther to see more of Europe.

From Europe, we'd then fly directly to Orlando and stay in all the Deluxe Resorts for as long as we wanted, ending with the Grand Floridian.

Oh, and I think we'd buy a home in Florida to spend the winters at.

LOL! Susan! You're right - we WILL hold you to it. I was also thinking about a trip for our 20 family members - the Poly for sure and maybe a stay at one of the Home Away from Home resorts. Then we'll do some of the non-park stuff like parasailing, golfing, water mice, fishing excursions etc. And of course - we'll have a blast shopping at Downtown Disney! And then, after we come home, I'll have to do it all again with my mother-in-law and father-in-law who have never been to Disney (they don't have any desire to go, but we'll take them anyway!):Pinkbounc

Wow, you guys are giving me lots of ideas on how to spend my winnings...;) :)

I think a couple of weeks at the Boardwalk Inn - Steeplechase Suite - would be pretty easy to take, don't you?

Take a peek - Steeplechase Suite

:) :) :) :)

......link courtesy of ***********

Wow! I love the look of that suite Kim! Maybe we'll have to stay there for part of our time at WDW. Ever since we were there for dinner on our last trip we've always said we'd take the best suite at the GF for our celebration trip if we won the lottery, but maybe moving around and visiting a few different ones would be fun.
I'd like to take my friends from the Canadian Board and the riddle-me-this rowdies down too. We could call it Can Riddle DIS Con!
It would be so great to be able to say yes whenever the kids asked to do something without having to think about the cost. I'd buy AP's for my family since I'm planning on going down several times a year.

Ooooo, very, very, nice Kim! The Steeplechase Suite is certainly "fit" for a Lottery Winner!

I like the "ring" of that, Kathy ~ "Can-Riddle DIS Con."

After sharing with our two HUGE families...and friends....

Hubby and I would travel for at least the first six months...

Want to re-visit: Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Vegas!, Hawaii ( all the islands this time).

I would go on my long-anticipated (well...long fantasized about) Coaster Tour!!! Hitting all the North American roller coaster parks. Then do a world tour :) Go to Scotland to see where my mom grew up, London, Paris (DLP!) Hmmm...many different places in Europe. Australia, New Zealand, And for my hubby, we'd go to Egypt to see the Pyramids.

THEN....(saving the best for last)

2 weeks in WDW....at the Wilderness Lodge and the Beach Club.

And for the Grand Finale....

a minimum of two weeks aboard the Disney Magic...

and I would maybe do a draw (how else to choose?) and bring like 50 DIS members with their families along with us on the cruise!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Then we would raise a family and spend our winters in Florida somewhere :)

That is a gorgeous suite! I love the view ... I love the bathroom :) Well I've got my tickets ... so I'm crossing my fingers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter