You wouldn't think this would be so difficult!

Sorsha

<font color=royalblue>People, don't be like the ch
We are planning a day at Universal to see the new Harry Potter stuff in September. I would like Dr Seuss Thing 1, Thing 2, and (I know, not in the book, but what can I say) Thing 3 shirts for my kiddos. nothing too hard, just something like this:
Dr_Suess_Thing_1-T.jpg

SEUSS036_LG22.jpg
SEUSS037_LG2.jpg
SEUSS036_LG2.jpg

I really didn't want to have to make them myself, but I can't find them anywhere! I can find them in adult sizes, and in baby sizes, but I need kids' sizes, and apparently I am out of luck!!

If I do have to make them myself, I will need "dark" paper, right? I will be putting them on a red tee, and in order to have the white parts be white, and not have the red of the shirt show in the white parts, I need the dark paper?

And how about the red in the design, does it need to be cropped out? Or, since it is going on a red shirt, should I just leave it on? If it does need to be cropped out, *HOW* do you do that??!? I have tried using Paint, and I have tried using Gimp, but I just can't figure it out!! This DISign stuff is hard. :sad1:

We are planning a day at Universal to see the new Harry Potter stuff in September. I would like Dr Seuss Thing 1, Thing 2, and (I know, not in the book, but what can I say) Thing 3 shirts for my kiddos. nothing too hard, just something like this:

I really didn't want to have to make them myself, but I can't find them anywhere! I can find them in adult sizes, and in baby sizes, but I need kids' sizes, and apparently I am out of luck!!

If I do have to make them myself, I will need "dark" paper, right? I will be putting them on a red tee, and in order to have the white parts be white, and not have the red of the shirt show in the white parts, I need the dark paper?

And how about the red in the design, does it need to be cropped out? Or, since it is going on a red shirt, should I just leave it on? If it does need to be cropped out, *HOW* do you do that??!? I have tried using Paint, and I have tried using Gimp, but I just can't figure it out!! This DISign stuff is hard. :sad1:

Yes, you will need to use dark transfer paper for these designs.

You can either remove the red part - or simply trim that part off before adhering the transfer if you do not want that left on. The reds might not be eaxact but if you are putting them on red anyway, you could leave the red square on the transfer if you wish.

In order to remove the red, look for the 'eraser' in your software program. You should be able to just click on the red area anywhere and it should erase that area completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter