YouFirst Gold Benefits @ PBH

LJF

Mouseketeer
Can someone please give me the rundown on what room categories a Gold member can expect to be upgraded to (if available)? Are only guests booked in a std garden view room eligible to receive an upgrade?

I am booked in a 2 bdrm Portofino Parlor Suite (connecting King Garden View Room with 2 Queen Garden View Room) and thought I might be able to receive a view upgrade of some kind.

Once again, I've received conflicting information from Loews reservations that has left me confused.

In my experience, you only receive upgrades from a standard room. You won't get any upgrades if you've already booked a suite. They don't upgrade to club.

So for gold it would be from standard to deluxe. Upgrades comes in three categories...room upgrade, premium upgrade and suite upgrade. Room upgrade would be from standard view to pool view. Premium would be from standard to deluxe and suite would be from standard to Portofino Suite.

All upgrades are applicable to certain room and suite types only and subject to availability. Blue members receive a room upgrade, if available, upon arrival. Gold members receive an upgrade to a premium room, if available, guaranteed at time of reservation. Gold members can also enjoy a suite upgrade for only $50 per night, if available upon arrival. Platinum members receive a premium upgrade, if available, guaranteed at time of reservation. Platinum members receive a suite upgrade, if available at time of reservation, at no additional cost.

In my experience, you only receive upgrades from a standard room. You won't get any upgrades if you've already booked a suite. They don't upgrade to club. So for gold it would be from standard to deluxe. Upgrades comes in three categories...room upgrade, premium upgrade and suite upgrade. Room upgrade would be from standard view to pool view. Premium would be from standard to deluxe and suite would be from standard to Portofino Suite. All upgrades are applicable to certain room and suite types only and subject to availability. Blue members receive a room upgrade, if available, upon arrival. Gold members receive an upgrade to a premium room, if available, guaranteed at time of reservation. Gold members can also enjoy a suite upgrade for only $50 per night, if available upon arrival. Platinum members receive a premium upgrade, if available, guaranteed at time of reservation. Platinum members receive a suite upgrade, if available at time of reservation, at no additional cost.

Yep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter