Young Adult Singles

Hi everyone! I am a 26 y/o from Chicago. I only make occasional appearances on the DIS, so I thought I'd pop in a, "hello" while I was on!

22, female, from NH

Ben...sad face about WDW?

Lol, not so much a sad face about Disney. But its my first Solo trip. I had 2 tickets purchased already at the Contemp but while i was here in Iraq the other half couldnt keep true. Ergo, Solo trip to Disney now. Nice to meet everyone!!!!

Well you can always use that 2nd ticket as an "investment for a future trip". The sad face makes sense now.

Glad to see more people joining the thread

yea, i thought about usint the second one as an 'investman ticket' then at the same time maybe someone else wants to have a dream vacation. O well, i guess we will c. It would be awesome to run into some of you while im there though. Take care. Talk soon.

:banana:Ben:banana:

Oh oh I wanna play!!

Hey there everyone. I'm Hayley, and I'm a 19 y/o from New Jersey.

Hi Ben! I'm from Lexington, KY. What about you - where do you call home?

Lexington. Thats awesome!! I love Kentucky. Well, im kinda in the desert now so wherever the Army sends me now is home i guess. But Virginia is where i go when im on R&R. Not in NOVEMBER tho. Will be in DW for 11 nights and 10 days. only kicker is its alone :(. I need to find people who are going in November. I have an extra ticket if anyone is interested.
:confused3
-Ben

Lexington. Thats awesome!! I love Kentucky. Well, im kinda in the desert now so wherever the Army sends me now is home i guess. But Virginia is where i go when im on R&R. Not in NOVEMBER tho. Will be in DW for 11 nights and 10 days. only kicker is its alone :(. I need to find people who are going in November. I have an extra ticket if anyone is interested.
:confused3
-Ben

Well I don't need the extra ticket (because I'll be working there at the time and get in for free) but I'm all for meeting up!! That'd be fun :)

hey everybody im in!!! Names Robby...k kinda obvious but im 21 from near chicago illinois

Hello Tink!! Well its official everyone just booked my trip to DW, Nov 1-11. The Contemporary MK View Atrium, Club level :D. Very freakin excited. All thats left is to get out of this desert!

-Ben

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter