Young and the Restless, Take 2~Full of Spoilers, just the way we like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting a new thread. I was bummed when I saw the other thread locked already with no warning or link to a new thread. Luckily I found this one with no searching. :thumbsup2

You might want to add "Spoilers welcome" so those who don't want to read spoilers don't come in and get spoiled! :)

To get this one started here's the spoiler from the other thread for Monday....

Monday's US Show Spoiler!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon finds out Jack lied about who came to visit the day of the funeral. She is pissed, she later finds out from Phyllis that Nick is at RS and goes to see him Paul asks Nikki to move in with him, she takes him up on his offer Victor, Ashley and Michael go over the journal. Victor's convinced Adam had help Adam asks Heather to marry him and move out of Genoa City but she refuses to leave her job Ashley tells Victor that her and Abby are moving back to Genoa City. Nikki walks in on their hug Sharon visits Nick, he brings up the kiss and regretting what happened. He thanks Sharon for not letting things go further and admits he couldn't hurt Phyllis the way he hurt her. Sharon's about to leave but decides to tell Nick about Jack introducing Adam to the publisher. Phyllis tells Jack his lies are letting Sharon slip away from him and move closer to Nick. Phyllis shows Jack the proof she has that he's been lying to Sharon and tries to warn him that Sharon will find out. Jack refuses to listen to Phyllis. Sharon tries to talk to Jack but he blows her off saying he has to meet with the FBI. Sharon gets suspicious as to what he's been doing since she left, Jack tells her another lie. Sharon is getting sick of it, Jack changes the subject saying he got Jabot back leading Sharon to become even more suspicious. He leaves, while Sharon continues to question her marriage - she comes close to breaking her wedding photo

Next - Ashley talks to Olivia about Victor; Brad is suspicious as to why Phyllis is asking for his help; Nikki and Paul grow closer

Wow, a new thread! We were at Disney this past weekend and I have fallen a bit behind. Thanks for starting this one and for the spoiler bf! :)

Thanks for starting the new thread! I have really appreciated all the background info provided in the last few days. I think the newest story lines are great and am loving the thought of Katherine's return!

I'm glad I spotted this! I can't believe they just lock the threads without posting a warning or anything. I didn't even know it was locked!

What happened on Friday's show, I missed it on SoapNet Friday night and again last night. It is really getting interesting. I can't wait to see how this Adam/Heather thing works out. I think both characters will be written out, maybe a marriage and move out of Genoa City.
I can't believe the Paul/Nicki pairing, yuck! I find that almost as repulsive as the Phyllis/Nick thing. double yuck!
Whatever happened to Maggie, she and Paul were very hot and heavy for a time and then the writers must have forgotten about her, she was gone with no explanation. Now to pair him with Nicki, hasn't she been with more men than any other character on the story?
Sorry, just had to ramble this morning.

What happened on Friday's show, I missed it on SoapNet Friday night and again last night. It is really getting interesting. I can't wait to see how this Adam/Heather thing works out. I think both characters will be written out, maybe a marriage and move out of Genoa City.
I can't believe the Paul/Nicki pairing, yuck! I find that almost as repulsive as the Phyllis/Nick thing. double yuck!
Whatever happened to Maggie, she and Paul were very hot and heavy for a time and then the writers must have forgotten about her, she was gone with no explanation. Now to pair him with Nicki, hasn't she been with more men than any other character on the story?
Sorry, just had to ramble this morning.

Maggie is gone because the actor was friends with the last group that was in charge and almost ruined the show. She was one of the 1st ones written out when the new group came in. I like the fling with Paul and Nikki because it is based solidly in the show's history-something the last group of writers seemed to know nothing about. I still think Nikki and Victor will end up together down the road, but Nikki needs her distractions, too!

*** I mean the writers almost ruined the show-not the actress playing Maggie! When I reread it, that is what it sounded like! I really liked her too-I've been a fan since Homefront years ago.

I had some time to kill before church, and went back to the old thread and pm'd people from the last few pages. I'm sorry if I sent a message to the ones of you who have already found this thread-just didn't want people wondering where we went to!

I had some time to kill before church, and went back to the old thread and pm'd people from the last few pages. I'm sorry if I sent a message to the ones of you who have already found this thread-just didn't want people wondering where we went to!

I got the pm - thanks! I didn't know if anyone had started a new one!

Got it--Thanks!!:cool1:

Wow, I would have been lost without my little bit of guilty pleasure, thanks for the PM and link!!! I think it's weird that Ashley and Victor are back together again. They just do not seem like and never have seemed likely. Ashley has no emotions and the rest of Victor's conquests have been very emotional women.

Thank you for Pm'ing me, too. I was out of town this week and I need this thread to keep up with the show. :goodvibes

Ahhhh....here you all are!!! :yay:

THANKS so much, december for the PM about the new home for Y&R!!!! :thanks:

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!! :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter