Your "Disney Parks" Profile

1. Favorite Disney Park? Epcot
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? World
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Yachtsman Steakhouse or Raglan Road
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Dalkey Duo at Raglan/Dip Trio at La Cava de Tequila/Gray Goose slushie in France
  5. Favorite Ride? Splash Mountain
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Spectromagic
  7. Your best Disney memory? When I was on my first on-property trip with a now ex-boyfriend, we were waiting in line for Peter Pan's Flight when a young girl in line in front of us noticed my boyfriend's button and said "Congratulations on your first visit!" Heart. Melted. I've had many other wonderful memories with current SO, but that little girl stole my heart so much it doesn't matter that that memory involves a former boyfriend. ;)

1. Favorite Disney Park? Disneyland
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disneyland
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Plaza inn Character Breakfast
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Cream Cheese Pretzel
  5. Favorite Ride? Peter Pan's Flight
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantasmic!
  7. Your best Disney memory? Becoming engaged at Disneyland

1. Favorite Disney Park? Animal Kingdom
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Jiko
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Mickey Bar
  5. Favorite Ride? Expedition Everest
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantasmic!
  7. Your best Disney memory? My first visit

2. Disneyland or Disney World? DW
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Crystal Palace
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Tuna and noodles from sunshine seasons
  5. Favorite Ride? Carousel of Progress and Spaceship Earth
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Wishes...?
  7. Your best Disney memory? My 8 month old now 9 meeting characters. We were in the character spot near/at Minnie and Mickey house. He was visiting Mickey and reached out and grabbed his nose with the biggest grin. My heart just smiles thinking of it. :)

1. Favorite Disney Park? EPCOT!
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disneyland
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Flo's
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? broccoli and cheese soup bread bowl!
  5. Favorite Ride? Haunted Mansion
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Paint the Night
  7. Your best Disney memory? One year I went to Disneyland and was able to meet some good online friends that I had met because we were OBSESSED with the Mad T Party in DCA, one of them brought her cosplay replica of the caterpillar's sleeveless hoodie and let me wear it the whole day. I swear I nearly died of heatstroke because it was a very heavy thick fabric despite being sleeveless. If that wasn't already fun, my friends were absolutely kind enough to divide the cost of upgrading my ticket to a park hopper JUST so I would actually be able to go to DCA and see the Mad T Party, the caterpillar immediately spotted me and we 'high fived' our antenna!

1. Favorite Disney Park? MK
  3. Favorite Restaurant? San Angel Inn
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? artichoke dip from LTT / strawberry filled crepe / Blood Orange Margarita
  5. Favorite Ride? Nemo ride in Epcot
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? none - not really interested in those so much
  7. Your best Disney memory? when my kids were really little meeting the Pooh characters

Favorite Disney Park? magic kingdom

Disneyland or Disney World? disney world

Favorite Restaurant? rose & crown

Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? food - mickey waffles • snack - mickey premium bar • drink - wild passionfruit margarita

Favorite Ride? jungle cruise

Favorite Nighttime Show?
happily ever after

Your best Disney memory? finishing the half marathon in february

3. Favorite Restaurant? Table service: Grand Floridian Cafe QS: Columbia Harbor House
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Citrus Swirl
  5. Favorite Ride? Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Wishes
  7. Your best Disney memory? Seeing my 2 DS's faces the first time they saw the Castle in MK

[/QUOTE]

1. Favorite Disney Park? Animal Kingdom
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World. Been to WDW only once and DL a lot.
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Crew's Cup Lounge
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? DL Gumbo / WDW No Way Jose @ Beaches & Cream
  5. Favorite Ride? BTMRR
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Main Street Electrical Parade
  7. Your best Disney memory? Me and DH @ DL for his 23 birthday in the pouring rain. Walked on every ride.

Favorite Disney Park?
EPCOT

Disneyland or Disney World?
World, but then again I've never see Disneyland!

Favorite Restaurant?
Riddle and Finns

Favorite Food/Snack/Drink?
Fish and Chips! I live in a seaside town famous for its fish, so it means a lot to say that they do good fish and chips!

Favorite Ride?
The original Soarin'

Favorite Nighttime Show?
Illuminations

Your best Disney memory?
Seeing the castle in Magic Kingdom for the first time with my then girlfriend, on my first trip out of the country!

1. Favorite Disney Park? Magic Kingdom
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World, because it's what I grew up with. But I do appreciate the nostalgia of Disneyland.
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Too many to pick one. Love Yak & Yeti and California Grill, especially.
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? The pork belly with black beans from the Brazil booth and the carrot cake, both at Food and Wine Festival
  5. Favorite Ride? Dumbo
  7. Your best Disney memory? A February EMH night at Magic Kingdom a few years ago. The park was open until 2 am. It was freezing cold, and the place was empty. For the last ride of the night, we jumped on the carousel. Maybe two or three other people on the ride. And then, right before it started, at least a dozen characters came out of nowhere and rode the carousel with us. It was absolutely, perfectly magical.
And my DH's answers:
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Monsieur Paul
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? French martini at Monsieur Paul
  5. Favorite Ride? Flight of Passage
  7. Your best Disney memory? Walking back to Saratoga Springs from then-Downtown Disney and getting caught in a summer rainstorm - we just laughed and walked in the warm rain

1. Favorite Disney Park? I think it might be Hollywood Studios (much to my own surprise)
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Totally depends, I don't think I could choose. Maybe Disneyland...
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Rancho Del Zocalo Restaurante, best family memories
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Dole whip/pretzel with cheese
  5. Favorite Ride? Splash Mountain at Disneyland
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Happily Ever after
  7. Your best Disney memory? My teenage sons running to get our whole family fastpasses at Disneyland

1. Favorite Disney Park? Disneyland is the only one I’ve been to.
2. Disneyland or Disney World?
See number 1 ;)

3. Favorite Restaurant?
It used to be Hungry Bear until they changed the menu and remodeled. Now I’d have to go with the Red Rose Taverne. I should say the Hearthstone Lounge in the Grand Californian. Every trip we take a mid afternoon break there for a glass of wine and a charcuterie platter.

4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink?
Mint julep

5. Favorite Ride?
POTC or Small World

6. Favorite Nighttime Show?
Disneyland Forever fireworks- I loved the projections on the Matterhorn

7. Your best Disney memory?
There have been so many. We’ve been lucky to have some fun experiences. One that comes to mind off the top of my head is when DD was chosen to conduct the band for a song in (I think it was) the flag ceremony.

1. Favorite Disney Park?--Magic Kingdom
  2. Disneyland or Disney World?--I've only ever been to the World, so...
  3. Favorite Restaurant?--Tusker House, specifically the breakfast spread.
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink?--Mickey-shaped rice krispie treats.
  5. Favorite Ride?--Pirates of the Caribbean
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show?--I've never experienced any of the nightime shows, I'm not into big crowds. If we stay late, we're riding, not watching shows.
  7. Your best Disney memory?--It is very hard to pick just one, but I have to say exploring Tom Sawyer Island with my son on his first trip.

2. Disneyland or Disney World? Walt Disney World though I've been to Disneyland Hong Kong and loved it there too
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Via napoli or Wolfgang Puck Express
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Dole whip
  5. Favorite Ride? Splash Mountain!
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Was Wishes....will see in October how HEA stands up!
  7. Your best Disney memory? Everything about my 2 summers as an ICP participant!

2. Disneyland or Disney World? Only been to the World
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Yak and yeti, California Grill
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Any alcoholic beverage
  5. Favorite Ride? People mover/ Soarin
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantastic
  7. Your best Disney memory? Our first trip with our girls alone. They were in awe of everything!! But the absolute best part of that trip was what we paid. Seven nights at Wilderness Lodge one bedroom with tickets was 2500.00! That would never happen today. It was a Disney CC special probably 15 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter