Your Fan Club Card Requests..

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Hey Ya'll,
Well I'm headed down to Orlando in TWO HOURS, so if you send me any requests for cards, please know that I can't get back to you until Monday the 10th. But please feel free to email me your mailing address while I'm gone and your cards will go out on that Monday. Have a wonderful fat Tuesday!!! I've lost a whopping 71 pounds now and have decided to rename it, "I used to be fat Tuesday, so I'll drink to that"!!!!
Barb

Have a great time Tinkerbarb!!! Congrats on your weight loss. All I can say is "YOU GO GIRL" Thanks a million for the card you sent me--got it just a couple of days ago.

Wow, Barb!! :earseek:

What an accomplishment! :bounce:

With all you've done to help so many others out, you deserve to have a great time! :wave:

oh my gosh, you guys are too nice!!!
I'll have to post some before and afters from this trip...
It amazes me!!! My family spent the whole trip crying and taking my picture!! geez...........

Hey there, Tinkerbarb!

Can't wait to hear about your trip -- and I have to tell you, I am so happy for you regarding the weight loss! You really inspire me... I've lost 25 lbs. and am at the last ten pounds...it's extremely frustrating but I want to feel like you did on your trip! Congrat's!

A special *BIG* thank you for e-mailing me w/ the fan club card #. I was able to book the HRH for $129/night -- WITH a water view!!! YEA!!!

Thanks again -- I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Rebecca :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter