Your Fave moments of 2007

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
So what were some of your fave moments of the DisUnplugged in 2007?

There are so many!

A few of my faves are

:lovestruc I loved the podcast where they were taking and Kevin says "now this is what we should do for the podcast!" then he realized they were doing the pod cast! :rotfl2: It made me think of how "real" they are.

:hug: Bawbs talking about the parking price increase (the rapid fire John gave him) A great Boston accent fave :rolleyes1

:cheer2: Beaver Butt Soap

:cloud9: My personal fave the Pod Meet!!! (no pics included)

"Kees on the lips"
"Interventions"
"Sad little crab cake"
Sky Coaster video (oh, you brave girl, Julie!)
Getting Pete to snort...that is you snorting, isn't it, Pete?
And of course, the meet.

Oh, there are so many!

The empty Dole Whip cups
Bawb doing the AK tour - "cheeters"
"Here's your lobster...go to sleep"
The 4th of July ceremony
Corey Horey
The "Catch Phrase T-shirts" thread
The video of Bawb at SWW. I still crack up every time I think of him poking that storm trooper w/ the light saber.

Getting Pete to snort...that is you snorting, isn't it, Pete?

You know it's a good show when they get Pete to snort!:thumbsup2

pluto: I love it when Max barks. It makes me laugh every time. :dogdance: :dog2: :dog:It also confuses my dog - he hears the bark and gets all excited because he thinks there is another dog to play with. :laughing:

My favorite episodes are the DIS anniversary podcasts. I love listening to the history of this place that exists in cyberspace. I am in awe of Pete and everyone involved. Visionaries. And the relationships that exist. They act like family, these people who moved to Florida and rely on each other. BUT they also work together.

I am still listening to back episodes and one from February had the following information that was too funny.

Pete told listeners that they were getting so many email responces and if someone's wasn't read this week, it didn't mean it wouldn't be read another week. If he read every email that came in, it would be a whole other hour long show, which of course it is now. Too funny.

John and Corey were talking about their jobs as cast members and John got the biggest kick out of bussing tables. And Julie was a "shallow lifeguard." I was cracking up. And Corey jumped into the deep water to save a boy who did not speak English and his whole family, who couldn't swim either, jumped in too.

And then Pete was asking about their degrees and Bob said yes, he had a degree. And it was classic Bob...Pete said, "really, in what?" Bob deadpanned, "Disney." He said he had his "Mousters Degree." I was rolling. Pete of course, had his sigh of, why didn't I see this coming. I was too funny. Where oh where was Kevin. His wit would have put me over the edge.

I guess my favorite is usually the one I'm listening to.

By far the most hysterical moment was the "sad little crab cake". I had to lower my head at my desk so people wouldn't see my laughing so hard I was crying!

I discovered DIS Unplugged in 2007 and the moment I discovered it was also one of my best moments!!

I loved the bit about light saber envy.

Also, I don't remember if it was in 2007 (but I think it was because I am pretty sure it was about Med cruises and a friend of theirs who was talking about the Med), Pete went on a tiny, mini-rant about Rosie O'Donnell. I thought it was so funny. :rotfl:

I loved the 10 year Dis show where they talked about how they met and their history together! That was cool!! :thumbsup2

I still want to see a pic of Corey Horey with curly hair!! :cheer2:

I really enjoyed listening to the Italy trip . Its not only podcast i listen to . I like the content of the podcast. I should listen to them more often.

Finding the podcast was my fav for 2007! I am a new listener but have listened to many of the archived episodes and I loved the anniversary show, hearing the story of how the team got together was neat. Also having my voice mail played on the show and getting a podcast t-shirt! :yay: Here's to a great 2008!

mandymommy4

I have so many favorite moments; here are a few.

Bob showing up with the empty cooler from the dole whips is one. My DD turned 10 in Nov and received an ipod for her Birthday. Her first request was for the podcast when Bob drinks all the dole whips.

The segment where Bob discusses the parking fee increase. This is the podcast that got my DH hooked on listening to the podcast. I think he couldn't take hearing my laughter while listening with my headphones.

And I love Kevin's reviews, and yes as Kevin would say "They are just my opinion".

And every time I say "Ga Head", I think of Pete.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have so many favorite moments; here are a few.

Bob showing up with the empty cooler from the dole whips is one. My DD turned 10 in Nov and received an ipod for her Birthday. Her first request was for the podcast when Bob drinks all the dole whips.

The segment where Bob discusses the parking fee increase. This is the podcast that got my DH hooked on listening to the podcast. I think he couldn't take hearing my laughter while listening with my headphones.

And I love Kevin's reviews, and yes as Kevin would say "They are just my opinion".

And every time I say "Ga Head", I think of Pete.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Oh yea! I love that "ga head" :lmao:

I also love Julie and Bawb trying to go first.....:yay:

The Empty Dole Whip Cups
Kees On Dee Lips (I still say this to DH all the time! LOL!)
Sad Little Crabcake
4th of July re-cap :lmao:
Julie coining the phrase "anniversarying"

The year was finished off with a snort and a spit take, courtesy of Bob buying printer ink by the gallon. It just keep on getting better. ;)

I think the sky coaster description is my top favourite. It was my first podcast and I was nauseous just listening to it! (Brave Julie!)

I loved the empty Dole Whips. I hadn't had one at that time so it became a must do on my fall trip just for the sake of that podcast. (I'm with Pete - it's good, but nothing that special)

Bawb's wonderfully detailed description of ICE had me laughing so loud I was interferring with my co-workers in the next room. (When you go outside, it will be warm.)

Having an email read.

Having an email read.

That was my feel good moment, when I won the basket and they remembered me from the meet it made me feel so loved!

My DS7 had a bad day and it cheered him up when they talked about him...he still reminds me Kevin called him cute! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter