Your favorite pics of the year 2006

lastly (and most importantly), 2006 saw the birth of my son, Kalen
2006__T2A7061-Version2.jpg
Awww, congratulations - he's a keeper! :goodvibes

Your photos are always great, 0bli0 - look forward to more of the same in 2007.

no set order, most of these i've probably posted but as usual have a hard time getting my offline photos to come up
IMG_phothsopash-1.jpg

clevelandzoo089copy.jpg

according to granddaughter proof she can fly:rolleyes:

IMG_0093-1.jpg

IMG_4757copy.jpg

IMG_2555_1.jpg

IMG_2996-1.jpg

IMG_3979copy.jpg

_MG_7552026copy.jpg

_MG_7563047copycopy.jpg

IMG_4184copycopy.jpg

IMG_3747_filtered.jpg

so basically my interests are limited to flowers, Mts. and granddaughter:laughing: although i was going to put a gorilla in there but couldn't find it

OK, guess it's my turn -

experimenting with 50mm 1.8 lens
DSC_0287.jpg

my feeble attempt at night time shots - no tripod, remote shutter release, etc. Just my husband's back and the easily accessible right index finger shutter release.
DSC_0357.jpg

a personal favorite just because I know how excited my daughter was to meet Mulan
DSC_0081.jpg

another favorite because my youngest is usually very shy, but she hit it off quite well with Pluto
DSC_0193.jpg

my girls
DSC_0129.jpg

my favorite (only) son
DSC_0134.jpg

middle daughter's ballet class
DSC_0269.jpg

OK, jann1033 and I will now be ducking and running!

here area few of my favorite shots from the past year:
DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF9015.jpg

DSCF3092.jpg

DSCF2569.jpg

2006 was a great year thanks in part to my discovery of this board. i took quite a few shots at various Disney parks and really discovered how subtlely beautiful the parks are.

so i look forward to more shooting in 2007 - Disney, family, and everything else.

I could not agree more with this 0bli0. This board has been great in getting me not only out shooting a lot more, but learning, discovering and re-discovering a lot of things about photography. I think I've taken more pictures in the last 12 months than I did the previous 3 years combined. My pictures and skills have improved tremendously since a year ago. This board has been a HUGE part my improvement. Thank you!!

Thank you to everyone for sharing great pictures, ideas and information. It was a fun 2006 here on the Dis Photography Board. I look forward to more of the same in 2007.

Keep the pictures coming!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WOW !!!
Can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate ALL of you and the "eye" that all of you seem to have for taking great photos.:grouphug:

Yep...guess its all your faults Santa brought me my DSLR..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Now that the holidays are over I can buckle down,get past the intro and hopefully step up to better pics. I've got tons to learn:scared:
Here's a few fav's...from my, now old, fuji S5000

ZButchartGardens5.jpg

ZButchartGardens6.jpg

ZButchartGardens.jpg

SalmonFishingEagles95.jpg

SalmonFishingEagles96.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

pic014.jpg

SorcererCastleWISHES.jpg

DSCF2325.jpg

thanks ukcatfan, jan, Steve's girl, and UKDEB for the great comments. heh... supposedly there are forums on DIS other than the Photography one...

gorgeous pictures everyone. it's clear everyone has taken photos with pride and heart.

senecabeach..where are those gardens? spectacular!
handicap...ITA... the info imo is invaluable and I like that it's for everyone...i'm sure i could get help on other photo. boards but well sometimes they seem more geared toward really advanced and don't really take to kindly to us more novice types.....well give me a few yrs and i might start to catch up;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Im amazed by these photos they are great.Keep them coming;
ukcatfan love the frog.
Mark the one of the boys on the beach is my fav one of yours.
fitzperry,the one of you with your family on the beach is beautiful,also loving the one of your daughter with the bubble machine.
handicap18 love the gorilla photo,my fav is the one of the children in the santa outfits in front of the tree.
klmall congrats on your anniversary lovely photos
disneynut322 great castle photos
we-luv-disney wow all amazing
gdad love the one of the horse.
oblio beautiful photos and beautiful children.
Will look at the rest later.
:goodvibes

Here are a few of mine. I had a great year and it was hard to choose!

Halloween2006GettingtobeaDog.jpg

Halloween

CanonRebel1stpicturesOctober2006134.jpg

Pre-Game

JulyBeach2006073.jpg

Hurry up and take the picture....

FrancessWeddingandFollyBeach016.jpg

Starfish, Folly Beach

LucyrecitalandFrancessshower041.jpg

Pretty Drink

December2006CharlestonHarbor055.jpg

St. Phillips, taken from the Charleston Harbor

EthansBdayCandiGracesBday055.jpg

Nobody Catches a Break with the Camera Around

GeorgeCameillasSoccer034.jpg

Camellia

Bulgaria1stdaymillionethtryalldownl.jpg

Mary in Ravkovski Bulgaria

Bulgaria246pix044.jpg

Bread in Bakery, Bulgaria

Bulgaria2006-07-0700068.jpg

Rose Jelly, Bulgaria

Bulgaria185.jpg

Trumpet Vine, Bulgaria

wow, everyone's pictures are so beautiful!

i've become more interested in photography this past year (i'm still on a simple point and shoot camera though). here are some of my favorite pictures.

SSL20244.jpg

our stingray excursion on castaway cay

SSL20230.jpg

view from the bike path on castaway cay

SSL21638.jpg

our rescue kitty, ollie

IMG_0290.jpg

our pet at work.

wow, everyone's pictures are so beautiful!

IMG_0290.jpg

our pet at work.
( deleted the rest to save space) i remember this photo and now i am going to ask...what in the world is this:rotfl:

Love the ballet picture- thought I would share a favorite of mine which my wife took...Mine is the first little one on the left :goodvibes

109285851-L.jpg

( deleted the rest to save space) i remember this photo and now i am going to ask...what in the world is this:rotfl:

haha! :rotfl: it's a fungus growing in media in our biochem lab. it was so beautiful though the way it grew it looked like a flower with dew in the center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter