Your favorite room at the Beach Club Villas

searlproudbottom

DIS Veteran
Hello All

We will be staying in a One Bedroom at the Beach Club Villas in June.
Was wondering what is your favorite room and why ?

Thanks
Searl

We have stayed on all sides of the building, pool view upper floor is our favorite.

:earsboy: Bill

Hello All

We will be staying in a One Bedroom at the Beach Club Villas in June.
Was wondering what is your favorite room and why ?

Thanks
Searl

I have stayed at BCV 2x and each time I was in rooms that were on upper floors and could see some of the Illuminations fireworks (the ones that went above the tree tops that is. Of course those darn trees keep growing.pixiedust:

We'll be there in June also (22-27) 2nd time at the BCV. (1st time 2006).

:cool1::hippie::earsboy:

We are going in December and I requested higher floor, quiet pool view. We were there one other time in 2011 and loved it!

I'm not a fan of pool view myself so I like the Epcot side.

We had a one bedroom a few weeks back- room 473 and we thought it was wonderful. It had two private balconies and we woke up to the "Big Ball" (as my kids call it) every morning and could see the fireworks to the right of us every evening. The only problem, which we didn't mind, is the road noise from the street below but we dealt with it for the view and the private balconies. A bit of a walk to an elevator though.

We just returned from BCV and had room 557, it is a one bedroom with two smaller balconies that you can watch the high fireworks from. Really enjoyed the room.

Is there any difference between the so-called dedicated one bedrooms vs the one bedroom lockoffs. Are the best 1 bedrooms the ones with two balconies?

Our favorite is HA room we stayed in 2011. It had a huge balcony facing the pool. We never use the bathtub and prefer the shower over that.

Any room, BCV isn't our choice for a room with a view but it is our only choice for SAB. Glad we have 50 add on points here. The most convenient room so far for us is the wing that overlooks the covered walkway to BC. Short walk from elevator coming up and stairway at the end of the hall going down opens next to the walkway.

OKW, BWV & BCV owner.

We had a "woods" view higher floor and were able to see (and hear) the fireworks from Epcot every night. My girls loved watching them before king to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter