YOUR MISSION...should you choose to accept!

acornell2

Earning My Ears
OK Dis-ers....I need HELP! We are going to Florida for 11 days this December. We rented a home for a week, but it was unavailable the week before AND after our stay.

The first night there we are getting in late, and we can get into the house the following day, so the first night we just got a basic room to flop in.

What I need is someplace for the last 2 days of our trip. I can't stand the thought of being in a single room with 2 small kids, so I really want a home or condo. We only HAVE to have 2 bedrooms, but 3 would be fine too. I also would prefer not to spend more than $100-125 per night on it.

Right now I am completely unable to look any more. I have been searching Expedia, hotels dotcom, priceline, EVERYWHERE to find someplace, but I am really just hoteled out. They are all starting to look the same, and when I find one I like, I can't go back & find it later.

Please help a Disney rookie find a nice place to put up her family for the end of their vacation. PLEASE!!! The husband is just 'showing up' on the day we leave and he thinks some magical trip fairy has whooshed her magic wand, and this whole trip just fell into our lap. :mad: WRONG! I have been burning up the internet :badpc: for MONTHS finding airfare, car rental, EVERYTHING.....and he WONDERS why I might be just an eensy-teensy-itty-bitty little bit CRANKY when he asks if everything is ready to go yet???????? :furious: (Willing to trade one airline ticket in exchange for an undetectable place to hide an adult male body... :crazy2: ;) )

www.hotelkingdom.com

Cypress Pointe Grand Villas or Cypress Pointe Resort :thumbsup2

Everyone gives good reviews for these 2 sister hotel developments, and the price sure can't be beat:)

HTH!!...and have fun, Magic Trip Fairy!! :goodvibes

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:sunny:

Another vote for Cypress Pointe or even the Marriott Grande Vista...beautiful resort with an easy commute.

HeatherC

Go to windsorhillsrent website and put out an inquiry for a 2 or 3 bedroom place.... you'll get a very nice place offsite 5 minutes from WDW! If it's around New Year's / Xmas though it's going to be tough to find a short rental on short notice like this....but go for it!

mbb said:
www.hotelkingdom.com

Cypress Pointe Grand Villas or Cypress Pointe Resort :thumbsup2

Everyone gives good reviews for these 2 sister hotel developments, and the price sure can't be beat:)

HTH!!...and have fun, Magic Trip Fairy!! :goodvibes

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:sunny:

I second this since you can get these by the day through Hotel Kingdom. Most houses/condos are going to be cost prohibitive for just a couple of days (they'll add a cleaning fee that will increase the cost too). Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter