Your next DVC trip-"I can't wait to..."

Fun post Simba's Mom! :goodvibes

I am looking forward to really being able to explore the BWV's- experiencing Everest- Spoodles for breakfast- AND meeting some new friends for the International Dinner! :thumbsup2

Oh I just cant wait! Hurry up April 30th! :sunny:

See my dd's face when she gets to see her "sister" (i.e. best friend...she's only 4...she really thinks they're sisters :goodvibes )...they haven't seen each other since we moved last fall.

Watch the sunset over the BCV, as I sit lounging in a chair at SAB....the most beautiful image in the world!!!

:wave:

Beca

My first three days solo is coming up in 19days :banana:
Cant wait for the KTTK tour
Then friends will be joining me for 5days
Cant wait to see their faces as they pull up to the Wilderness Lodge and the Boardwalk Villas

our first DVC trip to OKW
our first experience staying "on property"
watching the sunrise with palm trees in view
escaping from frigid New England to smell the earth, flowers, grass
creating memories while experiencing the Magic with our kids and their grandmother

Can't wait for our first trip to BWV---have 8 days to do nothing or everything!--celebrate DH's b-day at the World--Expedition Everest--and cheese soup and pretzel bread at Le Celleir! :goodvibes

I can't wait to buy a Crunchy bar and McVitie's Digestive Biscuits at the England pavilion, go on Soarin' and Expedition Everest again, enjoy some time with my husband at Jellyrolls, and watch my children's faces as they experiece one amazing thing after another. And palm trees! Only one year and eleven months to go... ;)

go up to Leaping Libations with DS5 and order red and white "smoothies".

(Dad's may have a little extra something to it though..)

:cloud9: Wash my smalls in our own washer dryer without the worry of them going walkabout ;)

Relax in my own spa bath

Warm my cinamonn rolls and stuff them down my throat on the privacy of my own balcony.

Pretend I live there permanently

Look for hidden mickeys

I asked DH this question last night. He can't wait to watch people sliding out of the "nose" at OKW. He's convinced that the pool slide at OKW looks like one giant nose (instead of shaped like Mickey), and when people come sliding out, it looks like "ahem" a runny nose. Boy, is he going to be surprised when that "nose" blows DW out!

Taking the boat from vwl to mk. From walking on the dock to seeing the castle for the first time. :love:

elan said:
Taking the boat from vwl to mk. From walking on the dock to seeing the castle for the first time. :love:

First time to see the Castle? WOW!!! this is a VERY special first! :)

I too can't wait to hear my first "Welcome Home"!!!! But second on my list is to get a drink and just sit on a bench on the boardwalk and relax. I wish it could be sooner BUT I just started a new job and have to wait a year :sad1: So, we are going April 2007. I'll just have to spend the next year planning the PERFECT trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on Expedition Everest for the first time
Ride Soarin', Mission:SPACE and Kali River Rapids with my mom (her first time for all three!)
Have a margarita in Mexico
Have an icewine in Canada
Meet up with some of my DIS buddies!

I am looking forward to our first stay at OKW. And even more so, I am looking forward to enjoying my DS5's unbridled enthusiam and energy on his "baby free" trip with Mom and Dad. :cool1: :banana: :rotfl:

Can't wait for June 9th;
First time at Star Wars weekend with DD9.
First time just the two of us.
And we're staying at BCV for the first time.
Whoohoo!
:yoda: :ewok:

Chris

I can't wait to enjoy my new home, OKW. We are brand new members, still haven't finished closing yet, so right now I am really waiting to make my first reservation at OKW. :cool1:

I can't wait for my first "Welcome Home"

A pedicure at SSR

And the Gurgling Suitcase at OKW

I can't wait to experience everything "like new" through my nieces' eyes! They have never been anywhere (they are 22 and 25), and have not had an easy life. They always take care of our "kids" :cat: for us when we travel, so now we'll be paying them back. I'm not sure, but I think that Aunt Karen is more excited about the trip than they are! :stitch:

I even booked a Princess breakfast! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter