Your Own Drinks at the pool

mcefalo

Earning My Ears
Do you know if there is an issue with bringing your own beverages to the pool area at the HRH? I have a soft sided cooler and I usually try to bring my own beverages to the pool - though we have to have at least one of the 'expensive' frozen drinks!!

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

We have brought our own drinks while in a cabana, but a friend of mine was told they couldnt bring a their own cooler. They had one of those soft side ones too.

Patty

Couldn't bring their cooler into the Cabana or just at the pool?

Just wondering how many people did bring some type of cooler or drinks - even soft drinks/water and if they ran into any problems. What about a plastic container with your beverage?

Sorry, she couldnt bring her cooler to the pool.

We had ours in the back of the cabana so it wasnt visable.

I think they have a written policy against coolers at the pool that they give you when you check in. I do remember reading somewhere that coolers are not allowed. They really want you to purchase drinks and snacks from the Beach Club.

Patty

I always take one of those big plastic sports bottles filled with water to the pool. They would have no way of knowing what's inside if you want to put "special" drinks in one.

We brought our own soft-sided cooler to the pool area when we stayed at HRH in 07/03. No one said anything. Some of the soft-sided coolers look like that might be gym bags or some type of luggage. Just make sure not to bring glass containers to the pool.

We also had pizza delivered to the HRH lobby and sat in the pool area and ate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter