Your Perfect Lunch

KissMeKenley

Earning My Ears
undefined What are you having for lunch today??? What would you DIE to have for lunch today??? I am having a grilled shrimp caesar salad, but I would die for artitchoke and spinach dip from Copeland's with a side of Bayou Broccoli. A nice lobster would be great too!! How about all of you.

We have tons of Indian resturaunts where we live. I have yet to try any of the food but I have heard a lot about the stuffed breads. I love bread so I am going to have to try some. I am on a Thai food kick right now and my favourate dish is the coconut shrimp soup and duck curry for the entree. I also like the thai tea's as well. I think American food is probally me least favorate of all.

Mmmm, Peshwari Naan bread....or garlic Naan bread - yum, yum!!!

I think for lunch today I'd settle for anything that was on offer at the World Showcase...because that means I'd be at WDW and not in grey and rainy London....today's weather is just vile!

I'm with you Penny, never mind anything fancy, I wish I was eating a vegetarian Pizza in Pizza Planet RIGHT NOW !!!

mandymouse :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter