• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Ride or Tiffany Towncar?

ColoradoBuffaloMom

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>My
Which town car service would you recommend? It seems that both have great reviews and the price is about the same for 4 of us (2 kids and 2 adults). I'm leaning towards YourRide since they sponsor these boards I love.

We just got back today from an 11 day trip to Disney world. We used Yourride and were very satisfied. they seem very reliable. Our flight was an hour late arriving but there was rabbitz waiting for us when we stepped off the escalator. I would definitley recommend them.

:confused: I have the same question....Tiffany, Yourride, or FL Tours? :confused: We have always used Florida Towncar but their cars are getting old. The price is the same for all three and I just need to make a decision. :confused:

I was in the same boat, I couldn't decide and they all had prices that were about the same.

I decided to go with Yourride cause they sponsor the DIS. I feel ike I am "giving back" to those who help fund my Online Disney-ing.

When I get back on July 17 I can post about both. I booked yourride for us and TTC for my parents. We have used TTC twice with no problems, but wanted to go with a board sponsor.
Robin M.

We used yourride twice in May (airport and to Universal) and we were very satisfied. THey were there on time, friendly and helpful. I would use them again in the future.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I booked Yourride today since many have given them great reviews and they sponsor the DIS Boards. Also anyone named Rabbitz has to be a hoot to meet!

Elise

A friend of mine just got back from WDW last night and used Your Ride at my suggestion. She said they had Ronnie as a driver both ways and she said he was wonderful! They ended up switching hotels unexpectedly midway through the vacation and had no trouble with the change in pick up locations. She was very pleased!!

Sammy

I also decided to give Yourride a try - booked a towncar for this September. I had heard reports of Tiffany's service slipping somewhat, so that made my decision easier :)

I also decided to give Yourride a try - booked a towncar for this September. I had heard reports of Tiffany's service slipping somewhat, so that made my decision easier :) We requested Ronnie as our driver - we'll see what happens.....

I have never used Tiffany Towncar but I did use Yourride this past week and the service was excellent!!! I recommend them very highly!

I have used Tiffany several times and was pleased with them, this year we are going to try Yourride because they're one of the sponsors of the Dis boards,:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter