Your Ride...rabbit...is Awesome!!!

Coldpony

Earning My Ears
We used Your Ride with Rabbit driving this past week for shuttle service from the airport to grocery to All Star Music and the return trip.

Rabbit was great, he was waiting for us with our name on a sheet of bright pink paper, easy to find. He came right over and greeted us and helped us get our luggage and helped carry some of the bags. He was very pleasent. He brought us up to the street and showed us where to wait while he grabbed the van (we had three adults and five kids with 5 suitcases, a large duffle bag, four back packs, and a bag full of gameboys and accessories and a double side by side stroller).

He was back within minutes, helped us all in, got the van loaded, and let the kids watch SHREK on his laptop PC. We stopped for grocery's and let the two Moms shop. The 4 year old twins had to go potty, so he helped the twins and one of older kids cross through the busy parking lot into the store so they wouldn't get hit by any crazy tourist while I stayed with the other kids in the van.

On the way to the resort he gave lots of bits of trivia and suggestions of things to do.

Once at the resort, he helped everyone out, unloaded the van, got us a bell hop to store the luggage while we checked in.

He called the Friday before we left to let us know that he was still planning to get us at 6am fro our return and wanted to make sure that everything was still as planned.

He was waiting for us as we staggered to the pick up area at 6am on our departure day, and once again got us all loaded. A quick trip to curb side checkin, he again helped everyone out, unloaded, and made sure we were all set to check in.

VERY NICE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE!!!

I WILL RECOMMEND AND USE RABBIT AGAIN!!!

Please have no fears using YOUR RIDE and RABBIT!!!

Later,

Gotta start planning another trip, my wife wants to go in November for Super Soap Weekend (maybe ditch the kids and celebrate our anniversary!!!!)

Coldpony aka Rich just like Rabbit...

Coldpony - so good to hear such an AWESOME review of Yourride & Rabbit. I just made my reservation with his company a few days ago. It's always good to hear such nice reports of him.

That's great news Coldpony. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I just booked them today for our trip in October. With all of the wonderful things said about Your Ride, the choice was easy. (At least it was after many days of thinking, pondering, deliberating, worrying, etc...)

Glad to keep seeing the GOOD reports on Yourride . . .We'll be using them on July 4th! Only 9 more days to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter