"your Ride"

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used this company? I had never heard of it but it is on the home page on the right hand side near the bottom of the page. Lokks like it might be a luittle cheaper then Tiffany's! Thanks!

Thanks for mentioning "Your Ride". I just booked them for our mini-vacation in January. They will be picking us up in a stretch limo for R/T trans between the airport and the HRH. (they were $100 less than Tiffany's). I hadnt heard of them before your post.

Thanks again.

Patty

Thanks Robin,

I printed out the coupon, What a bargain, R/T from airport, in a stretch limo, for $110.00.

Thanks.

Patty

I didn't get the limo but $60 for a van round trip sounded good to me!! Glad my post helped someone. I've gotten lots of help from these boards!!

I would like to hear more from anyone who has used them. Anyone out there have any experiences with yourride? They are 10.00 dollars cheaper then Tiffany for the round trip I want to take to Universal ..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter