Your Universal Magical Moment

Originally posted by Flyfly_Eclipse
yes...and it was Dark Marauder who scared me with the damn scarab thing...while talking to seahag and her hubby :eek:
That scarab just so happens to be very popular! When I'm by the stairs, I'll have him-usually on my shoulder, or in my hands, petting it. Otherwise he'll be attached to my arm. Guests have asked others where the guy with the scarab is, as well.

Plus it really freaks a lot of people out. pirate: :cool2:

well, it wasn't exactly my choosing to live here :p

Glad I wasn't the only one freaked out by it, DM! lol :crazy:

Originally posted by damo
We saw your webdesigner son hanging out with the girls at the Ghostbuster show, though.

Ahh.. my son the ladies' man. ;) Too bad he can never compete with the ghostbusters for their chick appeal.

And I think we saw your other son working at the Mummy.
He didn't work on media day but did work the rest of the week.

Oh, and I am now a proud MIB master, thanks to the great tips. I maxed out twice without the bonus!!! (hence my new sig, they gave me a sticker--I was so proud, my son has never gotten a sticker!!!)

Hey we need your picture for the Hall of Fame then. Congratulations! Let me know the next time you go and I'll meet you somewhere... (cough) (cough) (MIB) (cough).

He was probably with Brooke and Victoria, and then if my friends Tabitha and Amber were there.....we were all hanging at the GB Stage with Michael on Saturday...acting crazy with our camcorders and stuff...I'm not sure who was there on Media Day though...

I think it was on Saturday. I'm pretty sure we didn't get to the show on Sunday (even though your dad passed us over near MIB and said that we'd better hurry up if we intended on getting to the last Ghostbuster show:p )

Sunday.......I wasn't there, right? Probably Brooke and Victoria...two VERY tall, skinny girls?

Originally posted by Flyfly_Eclipse
yes...and it was Dark Marauder who scared me with the damn scarab thing...while talking to seahag and her hubby :eek:

Loudest
Squeel
Ever

::yes::

LOL!

Playing guitars in the foyer of the Hard Rock Hotel on arrival, then later in the evening walking the winding path and watching the Illuminated Universal Globe spin in the starry night and thinking "OOoohhh I am so glad to be back!!!"

I love reading these boards.....but this has got to be the strangest thread ever! I feel like I'm walking into my son's room when he and his friends are in the middle of all their PMing.:crazy: LOL

My universal moment was riding the hulk with my DS on his first coaster:jester:

My Universal moment was at MIB when the attendants let me ride the green track in a car completely to myself and put my husband on the red track all by himself so that we could compete against each other without anyone else interfering with our shooting. (I won!!) :)

Originally posted by Seahag
Loudest
Squeel
Ever

::yes::

LOL!
There have been quite a few caused by the scarab. Especially today. Being an extra/scare person is fun!

Originally posted by BoboThePenguin
If I see a guy with a scarab when I go to US I'll know who it is! :cool:
Unless the scarab is being temporarily borrowed by another...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter