Your views on Fantasmic?

Fantasmic is my favorite WDW show. However, everyone has different tastes. I read on the Dis how everyone is so moved and touched by Illuminations, but I did not like that one. You should definitely try to see all the night time shows/parades at least once.:D

We love it! We also think it's the better than Illuminations or Wishes although Illuminations does give it a run for its money.

I kept reading about how great the show was so we made it a point to go. Waited to get seats for quite awhile. I was expecting something spectacular.

It was ok, but nothing I would ever wait for or stand to see.

The majority of the show is cartoons projected onto a water screen.

I was afraid to say that I did not think it was that great and get slammed on these boards, but I see there are others like me that were underimpressed.

I think Fantasmic is a must see at least once during your trip. Having seen it both as a guest and CM (who currently works at MGM), I love this show.

Melissa

I think they should shorten the time before seating is allowed for the show, maybe 60min. Showing up at 7pm for a 9pm kills the last 2 hours in the park!!! Also making an enclosure around the seating area so that if it is raining during the wait you do get all wet!!

I absolutly loved Fantasmic - DD and I listen to the music from it all the time in our car.

My favorite part is when the Princesses come out on the boats w/ their dresses all lit up. The time that we went, almost everyone went "Awe" as they appeared. Just thinking of it gives me chills and brings a tear to my eye.

When it comes to taking a 1yr old to Fantasmic - I say, do yourself a favor and wait to do this the next trip. I am going w/ my 13 month old and we are not going because the thought of waiting for an hour on those bleachers amoung hundreds of people w/ her is enough to make me cry right here and now.

As of today, I may take DD #2 back to the hotel, while DH stays with DD#1 (6yrs old) to see the show. If everyone is exhausted then we will all leave.

Have a good trip:wave:

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

FANTASMIC IS MY FAV!!!! LOVE THE VILLIANS!

OF COURSE WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I USED TO LOVE THOSE DISNEY SPECIALS AROUND HALLOWEEN TIME THAT SHOWED CLIPS OF THE VILLIANS FROM DIFFERENT ANIMATED DISNEY FILMS!

:thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter