"You're going back to school, let's celebrate!" PTR July 16-22 (Updated 7/13)

And omg I never knew that Amazon had disposable ponchos available to buy.
Um, Amazon has everything! Thank goodness for Amazon prime!

I also see what you did with the Frankenfurter gifs.
Thank you, thank you. We did midnight performances of Rocky Horror last year around Halloween at our theatre. It was such a blast!
(I was Columbia)
IMG_3712-Th.png

Have you started packin?
I've packed a bag with food and drinks, but no real packing yet. Packing up clothes and things will make it even more real!

rent your DVC points bank the money and use it for a trip the following year.
That's definitely a plan. We've rented them before, and it'll be nice to have the funds for a trip when he graduates in 2020! (And thank you for the congrats! I'm a proud wife!)

I'll be there in 15 days!
So soon, too! Hope we don't melt... I haven't been in July in 20 years! Have a great trip!

3 days!!!

giphy.gif

Eek! So much to do, so little time!

In preparation for our trip, we've been (re)watching movies. Not that we don't always watch movies, but they're a little more themed! Sunday night was the new Beauty and the Beast, Monday was Avatar, and last night we watched Inside Out. Our movie collection (including Disney movies) is quite large and we love to rewatch all our Blu Rays. DH is super excited they will be releasing Guardians of the Galaxy II on 4K!

We also both got fresh haircuts for the trip this week. DH gets a cut every 3-4 weeks... my last haircut was in September. So I was in dire need of a new 'do!

IMG_3718-M.jpg

Awkward haircut selfies, commence!

I really need to get going on vacation laundry! That's on the agenda this evening (thrilling, I know). I'd like to get mostly packed tonight, since I work from 2-11 tomorrow and we are going to a wedding Saturday. All I want to do is read on the Dis and stare at the MDE app!

giphy.gif

Thanks for the motivation, Uncle Walt! I can and I will do laundry and pack!
To the washing machine!!!

Last edited:

The clothes are freshly washed and packed. :laundy:

I feel so accomplished! :woohoo:

The packing list is very short now. Just a few toiletries and electronics and we should be good to go.

(What a thrilling update... you're welcome.)

200w.gif

Omg, it's happening so soon! Your choices for your movie nights so far are :thumbsup2. Avatar will be particularly beneficial.

And I love the haircut. You look so ready to take on that Florida heat. :sunny:

We're back and I'm suffering from some severe post Disney depression!
giphy.gif

Anyway... We had such a fantastic trip! I can't wait to share it all with you! I guess this is the end of the pre trip report! Thanks for following along for the pre show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter