yourride - super service!

gracie

Earning My Ears
Just got back from WDW and had to share what great service YourRide provided. Even though we tried to confuse the issue, they were on time and ready every time.

There were 2 families - me and my son and some friends of mine - a family of four. Our plane arrived on time and Rabbit was waiting for us in baggage claim as promised. Between the 6 of us we had over 12 bags!

Then things got tricky. My son and I needed a ride to Universal on Wed and a ride back to the airport on Thurs. My Friends needed a ride to Universal on Tuesday, but did not need a ride back to the airport - (relatives were transporting).

Rabbit managed to keep us all organized and we had a great time knowing that part of our vacation was being competently handled.

My last trip we used Atlantis and unfortunately they forgot to pick us up for the airport. Not Rabbit!! We'll use Yourride everytime from now on.

Not trying to sound like a commercial - but I wanted everyone to know that this was not just a simple pick up and drop off.

Welcome home! Glad to hear that you had such a positive experience. :)

Great to hear !! :)

We called Rabitt yesterday as we have a group trip planned in Dec.
He was very friendly and very helpful in getting our travel situation worked out :D

:wave: Hi Rabitt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter