Yourride vs. Tiffany vs. ??

Bob NC

DIS Veteran<br><font color="red">I am a trained pr
We arrive MCO at 10:35 pm on 6/20 and are going to AKL, flying out on 6/24 at 5:45 am, (awful, huh?). I have made reservations with Tiffany Towncar.....Was this wise?....Should I use Yourride?.....Should I use them or somebody else?

We have used tiffany the last two trips and never have had any problems with them at all. They always have met us at the baggage area on arrival with a sign with our names on it, and on the return, they are always there on time. The first time they were about 30 mins early, wich was fine becase we were ready-they even had a stretch limo for us wich was a surprise! The driver said he just made a drop there at the WL where we where and we were next to go to the airport so we got it for no extra charge! The second time we had to extend our trip 1 extra day due to Sept 11, and they rescheduled without a problem, and even called our room the night prior just to confirm. They were there waiting when we returned from the park that day. I already have a res with them for this upcoming trip as well. If you have a Passporter book, there is an $8 off coupon for them in it, or a $5 off coupon on their website.

We used Tiffany Towncar twice; airport to Contemporary and
Contemporary to SeaWorld.

Prompt, clean, and professional.

Ask for Marcel.

You won't be disappointed.

I have used Tiffany Service my last 2 trips to WDW. First time the driver wasn't there when we arrived in the baggage area and I had to call Tiffany. Took about 30minutes to find him, then he fell asleep in the car while we were on our grocery stop and I had to wake him up! Don't ask me why, but I decided to give them a second chance on my last trip and the service was fantastic! The one thing I don't like about Tiffany is that they don't give you any kind of confirmation, you just have to go on faith that they will be there, that's why I'm going to use YourRide this next trip in July hopefully I won't be dissappointed.

We've used Tiffany for several trips and never had a problem. They are very professional, on time and are willing to make changes to fit your schedule. We're using them again this July for pickup at MCO to CR and USF for several days. Debbie is great to work with on making everthing just right for you.

We used Tiffany for many trips and early on the service was wonderful. Our last two trips I noted a bit of a decline--on those trips the driver wasn't at the baggage claim area as expected and we received minimal to zero assistance with the luggage. I have no complaints about driver personalities--all have been terrific. There was just a perception (of late) that they were either too busy or simply didn't care much about the service.

Prior to that we took taxis from the airport to our hotel and we arrived safely and generally had congenial operators. The cost was nearly the same as the limousine services, although not as comfortable and stylish.

We did Mear's on our first trip in the early 90s--that was a learning year for us! ;) We've never set foot on the cattle cars again.

We decided to give Yourride a try this trip--in 9 days! I'll report back when we return. BTW--we've hired the stretch for anyone who's interested in that experience down the road. ;)

Our last 2 trips to WDW we had Tiffany and our driver was Ronnie. Great service from him. Always on time or arrived 15 minutes prior to pickup. No complaints.

Ronnie has now moved to Yourride and we will be contracting with Yourride and requesting Ronnie again.

We used Yourride this past week. It was an excellent service. We had Ronnie for a driver. He was great. He was waiting for us at the airport and at the hotel for our return trip. I will use them again in the future.

I had used Tiffany in '99 and had a good experience. Despite what others had reported I went with them again for our trip last week. Our driver was David, who was really good. In the baggage area waiting when we arrived, carried almost all the luggage, and was early for the return trip. When I showed him the on-line coupon he said don't worry about it he didn't need the coupon for the discounted rate, just had to mention it.

David is actually an independent driver that contracts to Tiffany, so maybe that is why the service was so good since he depends on referals for his own private charters.

Anyway, I would use Tiffany again.

We have used Tiffany last two years and I have no complaints at all. In fact on the way to airport last year we asked him if there was a little store we can stop at for beverage/snack before getting to airport and he stopped at a 7-11 type strore for us. He was great! I was wondering about Yourride but after looking them up on internet it's about the same price so I think I'll stick with Tiffany plus I can get coupon on their website.

Try Florida Town Car. My families always use their service. I think they are a smaller company but the service is A1. The owner JC usually answers the phone as is very willing to accomidate you.
His drivers are very nice and helpful. They will stop at super markets and liquor stores. I dont have any imput on any other town car services because we have only used Florida TC.
Also you should love the AKL we where there in March it was really great. Its better than the GF, Dolphin, Swan,Boardwalk but my favorite is still YC + BC. Have a great time.:) :) :) :)

I've used both services. 2 years ago used Tiffany-had Ian meet me at the airport and liked him very much. However, driver on the return was just kind of "distant". Never even told me his name! And when I was waiting at POR, the car was there, but no one knew where he was! For this reason, I tried Yourride this past January, and had a more pleasant experience. Both services were on time, and drove safely, just found Yourride more courteous and friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter