YourRide vs. Tiffany

Beast2Prince

Mouseketeer
I need to book airport/hotel transfers and I was wondering which company has the best towncar service. I noticed they have the same prices, so I need to know which service is better. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks DIZNYCHERYL! I went ahead and booked Tiffany. I've read previous posts about them and everyone that's used them seems to like them. Hopefully we will too.

I would like to hear if anyone reading this thread WOULDN'T recommend Tiffany. When we used them two years ago, I was disappointed in the condition of the car our driver had. Does that sound snobby? Sorry if it does, but it's enough for me to hesitate using them for this trip. I have reservations, but I'm wondering if I should switch to yourride, or suck it up and just take Mears (I HAVE had pleasant experiences with them... the additional stops don't bother me).

Also, what about the grocery stop? I emailed them asking about this, and they haven't responded... would any grocery stores be open on Christmas day?

I would NEVER use Tiffany again. Our driver rear-ended a car at a red light with us in it, took off with out exchanging papers with the other driver, never asked if we were ok, Tiffany's never acknowledged the accident with us.

We have had, on the other hand, great luck with Yourride. It guess it all boils down to who your dirver is.

Patty

I have only had good experiences with Tiffany. Used them 3 times with no problems.
I think Patty is right though about it all depending on who your driver is because I believe the cars are owned by the individual drivers.
The last time we used Tiffany the car was immaculate and the drive told us he had it washed at least once a day to keep the bugs off!!

Tiffany was not there to pick us us at the airport this past summer after they even sent us a confirmation e-mail. We had to get another company to take us after a 45 minute wait. The Tiffany driver went to the wrong terminal. One good thing is that Tiffany called us at our hotel and said the return trip would be free if we used them again. We did, but next summer we'll be using a different car service.

I'm also trying to decide which of these to use. I've read nothing but positive things about Rabbit @ Yourride, but people have also reported problems w/ the company. TTC has lots of endorsements, but apparently there are issues too. I know there's a possiblity of problems no matter what, but I'm all for minimizing my risks!

So, has anyone ever requested and gotten a specific driver?

we have used both...yourride is far superior...I'll never endanger my children again by using Tiffany...they showed up without car seats, after we specifically requested them NUMEROUS times.
Rabbitz was right there waiting for us....and had the car seats already in the car...

Yourride is the only way to go in our opinion.

Another vote for Yourride--I've used both and Yourride was FAR superior!

Anne

we used yourride and had an excellent experience with them. the grocery stop is nice in case you forget something. also our driver was right there waiting for us at the airport terminal even though our plane got there early. they always check flight times and gates to make sure they don't change. we had the same driver pick us up as drop us off so he came around the back of the hotel to pick us up. (we were at the radison resort parkway). it saved us the 5 min. walk around to the front.

i would recommend yourride to all my friends going to wdw. :D

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Yourride? I haven't been able to find a website address for them? Thanks!

You can get to your ride with the address Yourride.net We have use tiffany in the past and had three good trips but the had the trip from hell.One of our bags got left in the limo by the driver (not a real big problem ) but when we asked about it they said they had our bag but not the camera that was in it they would not return our bag ,call my husband nasty name. Had to do a repot to the Orange county police and Disney securityto retrive our bag from them Would not recommend them to anyone. We then switch to yourride and have found Rabbit to be very nice and easy to work with we have used them 5-6 times ow and have no problems and excelent service .

You can either call them at (866) 240-RIDE
Or you can email them at www.yourride.net.
If you get a chance I would recommend the driver to be Dennis. He was great with my kids and very professional

think TTC has gotten too big for its own good. I've used them in the past, no problems, last trip we just were not pleased with their driver at all and mixed up signals for transport from US/IOA. DH and I sat *waiting* for our "car" for one hour (we were dropped off by a car)...we noticed a van and driver, he kept looking back at us, but he didn't approach us or have a sign with name so it didn't dawn on us that he was our ride...what happened to the car and communicating a van would pick us up.
Trying to reserve for next trip, I didn't even receive a response to confirm ressie. I then cancelled my assumed reservation..(still no reply either way) and having read positive about Youride and sponsorship of this board, WE ARE CONFIRMED with Yourride. Super quick reply from Rabbit. :)

Just got back and had another GREAT experience with Yourride.com!! Jim was our driver and was the nicest, safest driver we have ever had. I will not put my family in danger with those "always in too much of a hurry" TTC drivers.

is yourride cars newer? do they have limos?

i'm more interested in convienence and newness than price

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter