yuck...Have Member ID # but no points yet :(

hmire

Mouseketeer
I thought I could set up online account so I can at least check availability but they said nope :( Long over 60 process for me :(

Call back and try a different CM. I called this week on Tues, was told it was entered Mon and was given my member number. He then switched me over to a different CM and she gave me all my numbers to set up my online account. I logged right in and had no points. I was told to just keep checking. By Thurs I was tired of waiting and called and was told there was a problem and they would call me back. 30 minutes later I was called and all my points were there.

Just to clarify... your points don't have to be loaded for you to register for online access...

You just need your club ID (from your contract) and an activation code. To get your activation code you do need the membership number. Call MS with your membership number and they will provide you with the activation code.

You can then set up your online access. At that point you should be able to check availability. You just won't be able to make a reservation until you have points.

Good Luck!

Griz

Thanks set up online!!! Now I think this sucks more bc I can see what is available, but can't book it..:badpc:

Yep, that's how it was for me for 2 days. At least I saw plenty of availablity so it didn't bother me too much. I was able to get my non home of VB at 5 months out and my home of VGC at 8 months out, so i'm happy. Good luck in getting the points fast and the reservation you want. pixiedust:

Points where put in around 1:00 yesterday! and the lady on phone said it wouldn't happen until at least Monday because it is the weekend..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter