YUL-MCO return in December

montrealdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
Another thread discussing Air Canada schedule changes prompted me to double check our flights Montreal Orlando return in December. I was shocked to see both our direct flights going and return were changed without any email notification to date. The return flight at 9:40 pm was completely cancelled and replaced with only morning flights. I suggest that anyone travelling Montreal to Orlando around the holidays should double check their intinerary.

They have done this to us often. My last WDW trip was last November and the cancelled our evening flights and moved us all to the morning flight. I was not a happy camper. They kept reminding me that the morning flight was much more expensive and I was getting it for the same price as an eveing one. Hmmm not working we all had to take an extra day vacation off from work and school. I wish they would stick to the original flights. Sorry for the rant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter