Yuletide Fantasy Tour????

kathyseb

Dole Whips are the best
We just got our Mickey Monitor yesterday and there was a blurb on the Yuletide Fantasy Tour.

Has anyone been on this?
If so, what did you think?

We have been on about three different tours over the years and this one sounds interesting.

But, we aren't sure we want to take time out for it as there is so much to see and do when the parks are all decorated for the holidays.

Any input would be appreciated.

I've signed up to take it in early Dec. I've always wanted to take the tour, but never had the time.
Since I am using Park Hopper tickets on my next visit, I figured this would be a great activity for either my last day (which is only a partial day) or during the daytime on the day I have MVMCP scheduled.

-DC :earsboy:

We did it 3 years ago so I don't know if it's changed. They took us backstage to the holiday warehouse, and to MK and Epcot. At the end of the tour you get an ornament. I'm glad I took the tour but it wasn't one of my favorites. They did discuss the decorations of the parks, resorts, etc. Also some of the cultural traditions at Epcot.

Sorry, was reading the replies and just wanted to see my countdown!!!

did it 3 years ago so I don't know if it's changed. They took us backstage to the holiday warehouse, and to MK and Epcot. .... They did discuss the decorations of the parks, resorts, etc. Also some of the cultural traditions at Epcot.

We did the tour last year, and this is basically what happened. Rather than getting an ornament, we were given an exclusive pin. I would do the tour again. I thought it was great! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter