Zagat's rating for SSR

Billybob7

Mouseketeer
As a SSR owner, I was thrilled to see that Zagat's rated SSR as having the best and nicest rooms in all of WDW. They gfave SSR a 25 out of 28 for quality of rooms. I didn't see the other DVC ratings, but the critique did say that SSR has the nicest rooms so that made me happy as I have yet to stay at SSR. We just bought into DVC and we're going in January for our first trip home.

That's great. I was getting a little down after seeing some of the negative posts (or maybe all the positive posts of the other resorts). But looking at pictures of SSR on allears.net got me excited again. The decor is exactly my taste, so I think it was a great choice for us and will be a great 'home' for many years to come! :goodvibes

That's great news!!! I think that SSR rooms are certainly the classiest and nicest of any of the DVC's. The decor is really classical, very suited to our taste. SSR is gorgeous, classy and magical, I can't wait to go back home!!!:wizard:

Kerickson, you should go to the SSR Owners and/or Lovers thread in mousellaneous. There is nothing but love and positivity over there. There are a ton of us who absolutely adore SSR.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1329308

Also, last year the Spa t SSR was in the top 5 for resort spa's in the U.S. by Conde Nast I believe!!!

That's nice to hear. I know that decor is a matter of taste, but I definitely like SSR's best.

As a SSR owner, I was thrilled to see that Zagat's rated SSR as having the best and nicest rooms in all of WDW. They gfave SSR a 25 out of 28 for quality of rooms. I didn't see the other DVC ratings, but the critique did say that SSR has the nicest rooms so that made me happy as I have yet to stay at SSR. We just bought into DVC and we're going in January for our first trip home.

Also, last year the Spa t SSR was in the top 5 for resort spa's in the U.S. by Conde Nast I believe!!!

Great to hear both of these distinctions!!

Thats awesome, maybe SSR will start getting a little respect now! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

Awesome. We are owners at SSR and absolutely love it. We just got back today, we had a week at OKW. We enjoyed the resort a lot (more on that in my trip report post), but both my wife and I agreed that SSR is more to our liking. Each resort has its charms, fans, and critics - so you really need to make up your own mind about each one. We have stayed at 3 so far (SSR, BWV, OKW) and each has been great in its own way. Deluxe accomdations at Disney are hard to beat!

E

AWESOME....Great to hear that, We just bought in to SSR just waiting to close, We had read some trip reports that were a little negative? We plan to be there June 29-July 5, if we could just close and get it done:sad2:

We love the decor at SSR also and even the building styles. However, I am also glad that we are able to trade out among DVC resorts because there are also things I love about each of the other resorts.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter