Zephyrhills water at AKV marketplace

Questforthemouse

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can buy the 1 gallon Zephyrhills spring water ($2.50) at the AKV/AKL marketplace? I know you can buy it if you use the DVC grocery list from the DVC Member site but wasn't sure if it was available to pick up in the store...

I am pretty sure that the list of things that you pre-order on the DVC site are just things that you can get at the store. I didn't check out the BCV list before my trip last month, but I didn't see the gallon bottles for sale at the BCV marketplace, and I was disappointed. Is it on the list for BCV?

Bobbi:)

I am pretty sure that the list of things that you pre-order on the DVC site are just things that you can get at the store. I didn't check out the BCV list before my trip last month, but I didn't see the gallon bottles for sale at the BCV marketplace, and I was disappointed. Is it on the list for BCV?

I believe it's only on the AKV and VWL lists...

Yes saw it there last week :) Not sure of the price though.

Claire ;)

Bobbi~
I was on the DVC site earlier today and Zephyrhills was on page 2 of the grocery order form for BCV. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter