Zero-depth entry pool?

rjthkids

Mouseketeer
Is SSR the only DVC to have a zero-depth entry pool? My 4 kids are all very young and zero-depth entry is the only way we can all enjoy the pool together (and my 2 year old LOVES the pool). We've never stayed at any of the other DVCs yet, and my husband mentioned an interest in checking out OKW or Wilderness, but the pool is definitely a factor here.

Well, Uzima at AKL is also zero-entry, but that and SAB are the only 2 pools DVC'ers can NOT hop to. So yes, that leaves SSR is your only zero-entry (Unless you stay at BCV...SAB is zero-entry, but no hopping allowed). Not sure when you are planning to go, but the final phase of SSR, now under construction, is going to include a large spalsh-area for children, so this could really work out well for your family.

And of course, if you are not going until next fall (2007), then you can stay at the brand new AKV and use Uzima!

SAB at the Y&BC does have a large sandy zero entry area. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter