• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

We are a maybe. Don't have dates yet but we well be staying at the wilderness lodge. Just ds#2 and I.

Very tentative plans to go Sept 7-13.
It will depend totally on finances....
1. Will I get my bonus check
2. Will I lose 13.5 hours a week when cuts are implemented due to rules on part-time hours for obamacare.
3. My friend will be able to go as well. (I won't be able to afford to go alone, need her to help with half the expenses)
4. Free Dining or any offer that may be better, but Free Dining has always been the best.

Won't know for sure for a couple of months, but until then gonna still plan!

Don't know what resort... probably Pop, but looking into AOA, but would love to stay at either POR (my fav resort) or try CBR!

Oh and also hoping to go to the first MNSSHP if it falls in our week. (I went last time, but my friend has never been to it)

Very tentative plans to go Sept 7-13.
It will depend totally on finances....
1. Will I get my bonus check
2. Will I lose 13.5 hours a week when cuts are implemented due to rules on part-time hours for obamacare.
3. My friend will be able to go as well. (I won't be able to afford to go alone, need her to help with half the expenses)
4. Free Dining or any offer that may be better, but Free Dining has always been the best.

Won't know for sure for a couple of months, but until then gonna still plan!

Don't know what resort... probably Pop, but looking into AOA, but would love to stay at either POR (my fav resort) or try CBR!

Oh and also hoping to go to the first MNSSHP if it falls in our week. (I went last time, but my friend has never been to it)

My plans are also in the air until I am sure we can afford it. Here's to hoping that things work out for you! pixiedust:

We're in! Planning on a Birthday Celebration for our youngest and can't wait!!! Dates are up in the air and we've just decided a few days ago that we're going back for sure. I received a pin and that's what got the ball rolling :cool1: Wish it was for next year though!!! Never received one until this summer and now I've got 2!

So last night I amended our reservations to make our vacation a split stay! We are still staying at the POR Royal Room for the first 6 nights and then our last three nights will be at Wilderness Lodge! I am SO excited. We have never stayed at a Deluxe before. And I almost cannot believe that we are staying for nine nights! Our trips seem to be getting longer each time! Our first trip was 5 nights, then 7 nights, now 9!!! It is hard to believe that our trip is still a year away. I am as excited as if it were next month. Here is my itinerary so far:

Fri: Evening flight, check in POR. Maybe a late night swim :)
Sat: Typhoon Lagoon/Disneyquest. Dinner @ Earl of Sandwhich. Vigil Mass.
Sun: Hollywood Studios. Sci Fi Dine In. Fantasmic
Mon: Universal Studios.
Tues: Animal Kingdom. Tusker House character breakfast. Yak and Yeti lunch.
Raglan Road dinner.
Wed: Magic Kingdom. Cinderella Character breakfast. Be Our Guest lunch.
Thurs: Check out. Transfer to Wilderness Lodge. Epcot. Biergarten dinner.
Fri: Hotel swimming. Lunch at Whispering Canyon. MNSSHP.
Sat: Blizzard Beach. Miniature Golf. Ft. Wilderness. Chip and Dale campfire.
Sun: HOME

so we decided on the grand floridian!!! Hoping to book a villa thru points but if we cannot then will book a standard room. Our girls picked it because it looks so princessy to them!!

Now fingers crossed we can get a villa there!!

so we decided on the grand floridian!!! Hoping to book a villa thru points but if we cannot then will book a standard room. Our girls picked it because it looks so princessy to them!!

Now fingers crossed we can get a villa there!!

Good luck! I will have my fingers crossed for you!pixiedust:

Good luck! I will have my fingers crossed for you!pixiedust:

Thanks! Am hoping because September is slower we will be successful! They look amazing! Our first choice was the poly but with construction we ruled it out for this time.

:cool1: Myself, my Husband and our son (5 at the time of travel) will be going Sept. 8-15th 2014!!! we will be staying in a nemo suite at AoA!!! My son has never been there and my husband and I have only been one time in march of 2012 for our disneymoon!! Can't wait to go back!!! :cheer2: and we will be doing MNSSHP!!!! pixiedust:

Count us in! we just got back on Saturday and booked the bounce back offer while we were there with free dining again!

We will be at Port Orleans French Quarter from 9/25 to 9/30.
It will be myself, my dd and 2 dgd's. This trip will be a surprise for my 2 dgd's :). They love MNSSHP and think we are not going back for 2 years....as if...:rotfl2: Grandma loves Disney more than they do...lol.

We are in for September 18-26 at CBR!!!! Booked on a BB with free dining. Even though we are still here now, it's never to early to start planning the next one!

Initially we were planning on April but decided to go in September for the free dining (please let there be free dining lol).

We're booked September 10-20 at my favorite resort - POP Century!

Do you have a Facebook Page for your September 2014 group?

We are in for September 18-26 at CBR!!!! Booked on a BB with free dining. Even though we are still here now, it's never to early to start planning the next one!

We were also on the 2013 team Aug group. We are going next year in Sept so we can do MNSSHP. I love the BB free dining -it gets my booking every time :)

Count me in! We are leaving in 2 weeks for our Sept 2013 trip and I am already planning Sept 2014! Next year, I will be taking my 2 nieces, 5 and 6, who just lost their mother. This will be their one and only childhood trip! Not sure where we will stay yet. Looking forward to a princess-themed itinerary!

Count me in! We are leaving in 2 weeks for our Sept 2013 trip and I am already planning Sept 2014! Next year, I will be taking my 2 nieces, 5 and 6, who just lost their mother. This will be their one and only childhood trip! Not sure where we will stay yet. Looking forward to a princess-themed itinerary!

Welcome. sorry to hear about your nieces losing their mother. We took our granddtrs at 5 and 7 and did a princess trip. We took princess dresses from home and they wore them in the parks and at princess meals. The current bounce back is free dining for next fall. The dates for 2014 are 8/20 to 9/29 if I remember correctly (we just booked it 2 wks ago). I just called ext 8844 from my resort room and asked for the bounceback offer.

You should consider staying at Port Orleans Riverside "Royal Guest Rooms", which has lots of Princess "extras".

Thank you for the information. I know I will be relying heavily on the Disboards to plan our princess trip. I am definitely hoping for free dining and will have a look at POR too! I had been wondering about a place to stay that was good for "little" princesses! Thanks for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter