• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

I will be going for 10 nights Sept 27-Oct 7 with my 2 grown daughters and there family's (1 GD 13yrs old/1 GS 10 yrs old/1 GS 8 yrs old). I will be there to celebrate my "66" birthday, what a wonderful way to celebrate it with my children and grand children at my favorite place on earth!!! :banana:

We are going to book POP Resort, it will be our first stay at this resort, we always stayed at ASMU but I finally got them to switch to POP for me.

We are going to do 2 MNSSHP, hopefully Sunday Sept 28 or Thursday Oct 2 and for sure Sunday Oct 5.

We are also doing 1 full day at Universal

I now have "392" days to go. ugh!!:rolleyes1

Who else is onboard for September 2014? :banana: It's never too early to get the party started!

I just booked ASSp for 5 days starting Sept. 7!! Hoping for free dining that week as well. We're staying an additonal 4 days at the new Universal Cabana Bay Beach Club as well. It's going to be a LONG LONG year! But we're excited that a lot of the attractions we missed last September should be up and running next year! :)

Never too early to start planning! Haven't nailed down our dates but got the thumbs up from DH for a sept '14 trip - WAHOO!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards ... 09/2010 CBR Pirate Room ; 11/2012 POR Royal Room ; Early 2014 CS in planning process'

So we want avoid any crowds - but want to def hit MNSSHP (have gone every trip and L O V E it!!). - date recommendations welcome. Probably will fly out on a thurs night or Friday & return the following Sunday. . . I've rec'd my unofficial guide & about to renew membership so I can look at crowd calendars but just looking for preliminary thoughts on dates... I love trip planning almost as much as actually going!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards ... 09/2010 CBR Pirate Room ; 11/2012 POR Royal Room ; Early 2014 CS in planning process'

Fully plan on doing MNSSHP when we are there, however we just changed from CBR to POFQ for our trip! I feel this may be the first change of many

Hi everyone! We were originally thinking of an October trip, but it looks like its probably going to be a September trip. The crowd calendar has swayed me! lol

We are looking at Sept 20-28. MNSSHP on Sept 26 for DS' birthday. I'm hoping for free dining. We have never used the dining plan before, and I'm hoping it will get us out of our normal routine and into some new restaurants!

Hi everyone! We were originally thinking of an October trip, but it looks like its probably going to be a September trip. The crowd calendar has swayed me! lol

We are looking at Sept 20-28. MNSSHP on Sept 26 for DS' birthday. I'm hoping for free dining. We have never used the dining plan before, and I'm hoping it will get us out of our normal routine and into some new restaurants!

Welcome! The dining plan is a very interesting experience, with a ton of food! But it does make life easier knowing that everything (except alcohol) is taken care of!

Got home last night! Booked a bounceback for free dining september 16th to 25th at all star sports just for me and the DS!

Considering POFQ...looking at either 9/5-9/14 or (more likely) 9/19/19/-9/28...its the only moderate we haven't stayed at yet... is it usually excluded from PIN offers etc? we like to stay a new place each trip but depend on discounts (VC, PIN, GP) to help offset costs of flying... esp for this trip since we have no "lap kids" and all 4 of us need to have tickets for the parks AND the planes!
*ouch*

Hi! Count me in, we are booked at Wilderness Lodge 9/20 - 9/27 and will be going to MNSSHP.

2014 is our year to go to Disney. I am undecided on September or October or maybe the end of september/first of october!!

2014 is our year to go to Disney. I am undecided on September or October or maybe the end of september/first of october!!

If you want to go to Food & Wine Fest at Epcot, you will need to wait until the very end of September or anytime in October.

Very tentative plans to go Sept 7-13.
It will depend totally on finances....
1. Will I get my bonus check
2. Will I lose 13.5 hours a week when cuts are implemented due to rules on part-time hours for obamacare.
3. My friend will be able to go as well. (I won't be able to afford to go alone, need her to help with half the expenses)
4. Free Dining or any offer that may be better, but Free Dining has always been the best.

Won't know for sure for a couple of months, but until then gonna still plan!

Don't know what resort... probably Pop, but looking into AOA, but would love to stay at either POR (my fav resort) or try CBR!

Oh and also hoping to go to the first MNSSHP if it falls in our week. (I went last time, but my friend has never been to it)

It is looking more like won't be able to go... work is still ok... no cuts so far... but the bonus check is a LOT lower than expected... was thinking it would be over 1k, but is only about $200! Still gonna wait and see if tax refund will help, but not counting on it...

Booked bounceback last week while we were there, staying 9/19 - 9/28 POR!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

MNSSHP and F&W woot woot!!!!

Booked a bounceback offer yesterday. We will be there Sept 17-24th! Staying a POR!! :)

Can't wait - hope this year goes fast :) We will be there September 19 - September 28 staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

We booked a girls only trip for Sept 14-19, 2014 at AoA; this is our first trip, just us three, in almost 10 years!!! I'm waiting to see if any Florida Resident discounts come up, but I keep seeing a bounce back discount, can anyone please tell me what that is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter