• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

I'm a little late to the party. We booked a last-minute, girls-only trip for 9/26-9/28. It's a surprise for my DDs. Only seven more days!!!

We're here!!!!! Had a beautiful day yesterday, came in around 1:00 checked into AoA cars ( our first choice was Nemo but we got moved) I'm actually very ok with it, we really like our room. Weather yesterday was really great, we spent some time at the Big blue Pool and then went to DTD in the evening. It was pretty crowded there! This morning we are off to AK for a bit before MK and MNSSHP. Hope everyone has a great trip!!

1 DAY LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

Today I'm doing my "I'll be on my way to Disney World TOMORROW, omg!!!!" Dance!

200.gif

Been driving since 6:00am, and we still are in SC:crazy2: But by afternoon tomorrow, we will be checking in to CSR for 10 nights FINALLY:cool1:

Finally done with work. Vacation begins now :) Time to cook dinner and pack. This evening will fly by! 12hrs and we will be packing up our car and going to the airport!!!!!

TOMORROW! WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!

I think I'm more excited than my DD5, lol.

tiriggs1 said:
Finally done with work. Vacation begins now :) Time to cook dinner and pack.
Same!! Minus the cooking part. Lol. I grabbed something on the way home, didn't want to mess up my kitchen! Just want to pack, shower, and sleep so that tomorrow morning can get here! :)

Ava said:
TOMORROW! WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!
Wooohooo! Me too! See you real soon! :P

Elevationist said:
Same!! Minus the cooking part. Lol. I grabbed something on the way home, didn't want to mess up my kitchen! Just want to pack, shower, and sleep so that tomorrow morning can get here! :)

Wooohooo! Me too! See you real soon! :P

I am just now starting to pack. Lol.

I am just now starting to pack. Lol.
I'm almost finished! Just waiting on the last load of laundry to finish so I can take my shower and go to sleepies. If I can. I'm pretty exhausted, so I hope that overrules I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP Syndrome tonight. :rotfl:

I'm in disbelief. It has been SO long since I've been to WDW, and I've been planning so carefully for months, and now work is done, and this weekend we pack....and then off we go!!!!!

Elevationist said:
I'm almost finished! Just waiting on the last load of laundry to finish so I can take my shower and go to sleepies. If I can. I'm pretty exhausted, so I hope that overrules I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP Syndrome tonight. :rotfl:

Same here!! I am going to TRY to go to sleep now. Have a safe trip :)

Today is the day. Up too early, terrible night sleep from my parent's neighbor's dog barking all night. They finally let it in an hour ago.

I'm cranky right now lol. But we're going to Disney World so I better perk up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter