• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

For anyone there already, how are the crowds?
weekdays are amazing but all the annual pass holders who have been holding off all summer are making their presence known on the weekend haha. We ended up just making Sunday a pool day after noon because they were just a bit much for our liking with a one year old. But like I said the weekdays have been absolutely incredible with short wait times!

Its so amazing how long we have been planning this trip for and it is almost over :( tomorrow is our last day in the magic. It has been incredible so many fun and fond memories that we wouldn't ever want to take away. Some meltdowns with our daughter (we came for her first birthday) but we found a rhythm and routine that worked after the second day so it has truly been an amazing week. Tomorrow we are finishing things off with only rides she can do in the magic kingdom. Maybe one more farewell voyage down splash mountain (my personal favourite attraction of all the parks) and then off to Hollywood Studios for dinner and for my wife's farewell to rockin roller coaster (her favourite). Thanks to everyone for sharing their excitement in these boards, I hope all of your trips were and will be as magical as ours was.

Busy day, so I'm late posting, but it still counts...

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

I'm doing the "It's So Close I Can Taste the Dole Whip Already" Dance!!!

8QBA75qJDzDb2.gif

OMG WE'RE CLOSE ENOUGH TO COUNT IN HOURS NOW?!?!?!

Brilliant! I'll be hitting the road and on my way to Florida in... *grabs calculator*

65 HOURS!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter