~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. . .Its Friday and I am FINALLY off for a few days. . .I have only had one day off since being back from WDW and believe me, I needed some recovery time after that trip. . .lol

Good to see you all. . .

Recover from what Darcy? :confused3

:lmao:

Well, ya know. . .lol

By the way, its nice to be off so I can actually have fun here. . .lol

I should be cleaning my house, I am having a visitor from out of town soon :rolleyes1

I did clean a little today. Will do a little tomorrow. Hard to clean ceiling fans with a little monkey trying to climb up on the chair with you :scared1:

Well, ya know. . .lol

By the way, its nice to be off so I can actually have fun here. . .lol

Well, you came to the right place....let me know when the party starts--I'll be waiting with popcorn in hand popcorn:: LOL

I should be cleaning my house, I am having a visitor from out of town soon :rolleyes1

I did clean a little today. Will do a little tomorrow. Hard to clean ceiling fans with a little monkey trying to climb up on the chair with you :scared1:

Hey Superduckie! I would pack my maid up and send her over to Ohio, but she ran off years ago...now a lawnboy I might be able to round up :goodvibes

Don't forget to schedule some play time when you finish those ceiling fans!

:banana: :banana: :banana: Here's a few dancing bananas

Well, you came to the right place....let me know when the party starts--I'll be waiting with popcorn in hand popcorn:: LOL

Hey Superduckie! I would pack my maid up and send her over to Ohio, but she ran off years ago...now a lawnboy I might be able to round up :goodvibes

Don't forget to schedule some play time when you finish those ceiling fans!

:banana: :banana: :banana: Here's a few dancing bananas

That would be around 9 p.m. eastern my dear. . .and I'll order the next round. . .

You dont have a thing to worry about...
this is me coming to see you :moped:

:love: :cloud9:

You dont have a thing to worry about...
this is me coming to see you :moped:

:love: :cloud9:

Whatever Shawn, she is a girl and everything has to be perfect. . .well, nearly perfect. . .okay so not so perfect but it must at least look like an attempt was made. . .lol. . .oh and don't open closet doors. . .SCARY. . .

Okay, and who broke chat. . .

Whatever Shawn, she is a girl and everything has to be perfect. . .well, nearly perfect. . .okay so not so perfect but it must at least look like an attempt was made. . .lol. . .oh and don't open closet doors. . .SCARY. . .

Okay, and who broke chat. . .

Ok No peeking in the closets...;)

....let me know when the party starts--I'll be waiting with popcorn in hand popcorn:: LOL

Is that the popcorn with the movie theater butter?? mmm

So...where do you plan on rounding up this lawnboy from? :goodvibes

That would be around 9 p.m. eastern my dear. . .and I'll order the next round. . .

Will this be another one of those parties that go until 3am?? ::yes::
Ok...I"m inviting myself to this party...and I know you'll need some music. :woohoo:

Is that the popcorn with the movie theater butter?? mmm

Of course! You know that is my favorite...lol

So...where do you plan on rounding up this lawnboy from? :goodvibes

Well, I hear that they have a guy in NJ who will let ya watch while he does his yardwork shirtless:rolleyes1

Will this be another one of those parties that go until 3am?? ::yes::
Ok...I"m inviting myself to this party...and I know you'll need some music. :woohoo:

Considering the crowd, 3am might be an early estimate. You were already on the invite list, and yes please be ready to spin us some tunes :)

Should I revive the yak yak yak talk?:rotfl:

Of course! You know that is my favorite...lol
Well, I hear that they have a guy in NJ who will let ya watch while he does his yardwork shirtless:rolleyes1

Considering the crowd, 3am might be an early estimate. You were already on the invite list, and yes please be ready to spin us some tunes :)

Should I revive the yak yak yak talk?:rotfl:

Yeah...a few of us seem to have a good handle on 3am 'talks'...:rolleyes1

ROFLAMO I answered your first questions in your own quote!:rotfl:

Can someone please send me a coffee ASAP?!

Ok...I fixed it so that we know that was your reply...(see above):)
Your coffee is on it's way. I think it's time for my second cup of coffee as well...:hyper:

Good morning everyone. . .

Yes Leo, you always have an invite to the party . . .and I hope that you got LOTS of sleep because three a.m. my time is 6 your time. . .so there. . .

Send the yard guy to my house when you are done with him please!! lol

Hi all! I am happily working in the front office at work this week, which makes time go by much faster than sitting and doing nothing all day. It does suck to get up at the buttcrack of dawn every day though. I will say that!

Hope all is well with everybody!!

Send the yard guy to my house when you are done with him please!! lol

I will add you to the list, Tracy! He does require frequent refills on his Long Island Iced Teas though...you might want to make a trip to our favorite liquor store ahead of time:)

Hope you are surviving the pre-dawn wake ups this week. I wanted to do this :badpc: to my computer today but otherwise, all is well here.

Good morning all you wonderful DIS'ers!! I hope everyone has a great day today!! I am lollygagging around, I just don't seem to want to go to work today!!! But, I will go anyway!! This evening is Tawney's first music recital. She is so excited. I am happy to share this experience with her. My parents never made it to any of my concerts, sport games, parades, etc... so it is nice to be able to do for her what I never had :goodvibes

OK, I am actually going to leave for work now. Be Good! ;) And have a wonderful day!

Good morning all you wonderful DIS'ers!! I hope everyone has a great day today!! I am lollygagging around, I just don't seem to want to go to work today!!! But, I will go anyway!! This evening is Tawney's first music recital. She is so excited. I am happy to share this experience with her. My parents never made it to any of my concerts, sport games, parades, etc... so it is nice to be able to do for her what I never had :goodvibes

OK, I am actually going to leave for work now. Be Good! ;) And have a wonderful day!

Good morning Tracy. . .and good morning all my dispeeps. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter