~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that's right. ..I totally forgot about Disney Security showing up to shush us. . .and we were just talking. . .:rolleyes1

ROFLMAO Darcy, they sent a whole team of Disney security for you two! Now that is commendable :thumbsup2

Why didn't security show up for u and I? I thought our 'conversations' were even louder the next few nights...;)

Yeah, I know I get a little loud sometimes during our late night conversations...but maybe they were afraid to knock on the door??:confused3

Nothing like a little Tuesday afternoon popcorn:: mixed with some of that:stir: ... I think you two have some time on your hands today!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ROFLMAO Darcy, they sent a whole team of Disney security for you two! Now that is commendable :thumbsup2

Yeah, I know I get a little loud sometimes during our late night conversations...but maybe they were afraid to knock on the door??:confused3

Nothing like a little Tuesday afternoon popcorn:: mixed with some of that:stir: ... I think you two have some time on your hands today!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ya think?. . .:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes...very commendable...I guess there are some of us who can have excellent 'conversations'.

Well, considering that when security came that Friday night, they thought we were having a party and expected to see several people in the room, and to their surprise, it was just Darcy and I...

So maybe that's why they didn't bother Robin and I the following nights...they must have realized it was just one-on-one 'conservations'. ;)

I have no comment on these conversations.. I slept for like a week when I got home due to lack of sleep from these conversations. Leo is way too loud a talker late at night.

Yes...very commendable...I guess there are some of us who can have excellent 'conversations'.

Well, considering that when security came that Friday night, they thought we were having a party and expected to see several people in the room, and to their surprise, it was just Darcy and I...

So maybe that's why they didn't bother Robin and I the following nights...they must have realized it was just one-on-one 'conservations'. ;)

uh hu. . .yeah, right. . .lol :rolleyes1

Oh man I almost forgot about officer Ed...I'll bet they havent sold that many slushies since. Good times indeed ::yes::

I popped in chat last night at about ten or so and there wasn't anyone there :( I think we need to go in there and stay and wait. Looks like we are going in and then leaving and missing each other.

Well happy Wednesday everyone. I'm ready for a day off. In the middle of an eight day stretch with no time off, getting up early every stupid day, YUCK!! OK, end whine for today.

Tawney's recital was a lot of fun, all the kids are so good at their instruments and they all were so proud of themselves. Elementary school aged children learning music is so important. Swimming with the grannies is tonight, I miss the old bags. I haven't been to a class since returning from WDW until tonight. I get to show off my tan! LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Good morning everyone. . .well, my five days off is over and I go back to work tonight. . .but luckily it is only for 4 days instead of 6 days straight. . .

Darn, and I was enjoying my days off. . .

Good morning to the dark side:lmao:
Tracy, glad to know the recital went well.....and I know how important it was to your daughter for you to be there so that is awesome...
Unfortunately we must do this awful thing called work to support our Disney habit.

Darcy....have enjoyed our chats:) I would add the shake....shake....shake...blow...blow...blow...over here but well ya know how the dark side is....:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope everyone is having an awesome week.....(((HUGS)))
~AngEvil....(well if you are pulling me over to the dark side I cannot be Angelic ya know)

Good morning to the dark side:lmao:
Tracy, glad to know the recital went well.....and I know how important it was to your daughter for you to be there so that is awesome...
Unfortunately we must do this awful thing called work to support our Disney habit.

Darcy....have enjoyed our chats:) I would add the shake....shake....shake...blow...blow...blow...over here but well ya know how the dark side is....:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope everyone is having an awesome week.....(((HUGS)))
~AngEvil....(well if you are pulling me over to the dark side I cannot be Angelic ya know)

Well, ya know. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter