°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

If you don't do it this year, maybe that's something we can think about for next year.

LOL... i still might do it this year... later on.. gots to have my buddies with me!! I do need to see if one of my friends that isnt Disboard and her Hubby can join. They would love this!

I read more horoscope for fun... but this is too much! LOL Im not going to go to this extreme for the trip!!

It may sound irrational, but sometimes you need to do a lot of work in order to ensure that you and your buddies have a lot of fun. So, for an upcoming party or outing, take extra time to plan everything down to the last detail -- time, location, transportation. Once all of that stuff is ironed out, everyone is free to just enjoy the ride! Instead of calling around to find out where people are and what's taking them so long, you all will already be together having fun and relaxing.

Sha, that actually came from your horoscope for today? That is just too much, they sure had your number..:lmao:

I"m down to 11 day before my date with MICKEY
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And 24 days before the Dismeet with my new DisFriends. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes that was todays... I love to read it just to see what they have to say.... this one had me LOL

Did I break the thread :confused3

Where is everyone today? Sha, Mel, Kimmie, Caite, Smee...Come up come up where yooouuuu are. :rotfl2:

Sha, Smee and Carrie are you ready for some mini golf? Darcy said she's going to beat our butts..:rotfl:

Hey TT

Not going to make it for mini golf. Insted of flying in Weds night a couple weeks ago I changed it to flying in Thurs night. Dont land till 11:20pm. No golf for Carrie .. sorry!!

And I am around.. just have alot of school work to get done before thurs. So you wont see much of me posting other than while I am working hehe

Hey TT

Not going to make it for mini golf. Insted of flying in Weds night a couple weeks ago I changed it to flying in Thurs night. Dont land till 11:20pm. No golf for Carrie .. sorry!!

And I am around.. just have alot of school work to get done before thurs. So you wont see much of me posting other than while I am working hehe

No golf, :sad2:

Get your school work done...You can do it.. :cheer2: :cheer2:

going to send out a little teaser this week... nothing major... just something to add to the folders.

Im ready... and yet... NOT ready! I have things to still work on and need to work on something that I need to email to one of my Dis buddies that co-writes on of the books. I havent packed.. will probably stick with the other packing plan that I usually follow.. the last minute kind :)

I am so ready for it to be May 1st!!! And then for it to be Mothers day weekend... then our trip weekend... then Memorial Day weekend.

I am so ready for it to be May 1st!!! And then for it to be Mothers day weekend... then our trip weekend... then Memorial Day weekend.

Hi Sha !! sounds like you've got some fun planned for the month of May!
I have to get back to the singles thread and post what i've been up to - found someone who's :crazy: about me and I'm :crazy: about!

Hi Sha !! sounds like you've got some fun planned for the month of May!
I have to get back to the singles thread and post what i've been up to - found someone who's :crazy: about me and I'm :crazy: about!

I saw the pic!!!!!!!!! i love it!! so happy for you both! And yes we have a lot going on it seems for the trip.. wanna join us?? new man can join in too! lol

Good Morning All

How is everyone???

Me well I have closed at my second job the last three nights and was supposed to have this weekend off, but no such luck. Been pretty tired and cranky Going home tonight from my day job, picking up my check at my second job, taking a nap, and talking to my Honey...in that order (saving the best for last)

Later Peeps

Good Morning All

How is everyone???

Me well I have closed at my second job the last three nights and was supposed to have this weekend off, but no such luck. Been pretty tired and cranky Going home tonight from my day job, picking up my check at my second job, taking a nap, and talking to my Honey...in that order (saving the best for last)

Later Peeps

youve been missed :goodvibes

Good Morning All

How is everyone???

Later Peeps

I just dont know that I am going to be available to talk tonight...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh not me.. I see...

Whatever!!!!!!! hehehe

I saw the pic!!!!!!!!! i love it!! so happy for you both! And yes we have a lot going on it seems for the trip.. wanna join us?? new man can join in too! lol

OMG Sha I would love to join you guys if only I had some spare cash! LOL don't we all wish we had some of that..Looks like my next trip won't be till 2009 but that is ok Chris has never been --- :scared1: --- so it will be a 2 weeker so I can show him why I love Disney sooo much!!

OMG Sha I would love to join you guys if only I had some spare cash! LOL don't we all wish we had some of that..Looks like my next trip won't be till 2009 but that is ok Chris has never been --- :scared1: --- so it will be a 2 weeker so I can show him why I love Disney sooo much!!

that is very true!

Good Morning All

How is everyone???

Later Peeps

Where have you been hiding? Glad to see you are still around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter