°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

Just found your thread, yeah! I know kindda late ha! ha! But I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be in WDW in 10 days, from May 3 to May 12th, I can't wait! Wish eveyone a lot of fun!:dance3:

Just found your thread, yeah! I know kindda late ha! ha! But I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be in WDW in 10 days, from May 3 to May 12th, I can't wait! Wish eveyone a lot of fun!:dance3:

Seems like ages since I have seen you post Nat!!! how are ya?! I will be down for at least a day on Mothers Day weekend... have to swap some contact info or something or think of a way to meet up. i just havent firmed up what day(s) am going yet.

I know, it's been a while since I saw your name, so I jumped in to say hi! ha!
On the 10th (my son's birthday) I,ll be having lunch at Sci-Fi, his favorite restaurant, around 11:30 or 12:00, I have reservations, just have to check and on the 11th, I don't know where I'll be ha!
But I'll be at the P&PP on the 9th of May... can't wait to go, have my costume and everything!

very cool!!!! and what costume is it??

Where have you been hiding? Glad to see you are still around.

Mostly working...almost 60 hours a week....pretty much exhausted....as Bob and Sha will tell ya....when they both called lastnight I had been sleeping...LOL

But counting down

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: X4

IMG_0018.jpg

That will be me and my daughter... not a great picture. ha!:scared:

Good Morning EVeryone. Thought I pop in and say hello before I hid out for my eye surgery.

I'm down to 5 days before my hot date with MICKEY
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and 18 days before some of us will meet in WDW.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nat I think the two of you will be darling running amock at WDW!!! Enjoy it!!! hows your sister???

Teresa that is a good idea about the costume if you have a patch on! Hope the surgery went well.

Good Morning everyone,

I'm down to 4 days before my Hot Date with Mickey

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and 17 days before I meet my new DisFriends. :woohoo: :woohoo:

My surgery went better then expected. The stye/cyst was smaller then he thought so I do not have any stitches. I do have an eye patch on which I can remove around 10 am today. The next 72 hours I have to keep ice on it every hours for 20 minutes. I also have eye drops that I need to use once a day until the tub is empty. He said I will be able to fly and I can get on any of the thrill rides. I just can't do any bending over or lift anything heavy for the next 72 hours, because they don't want blood rushing to my head. I have a wedding to attend in Hagerstown, MD today, My sister will be driving, but not sure if I'm going now, it all depends on my eye.

I picked up my AP yesterday at the Disney store on the way to surgery. I'm not packed yet, did pull out my suitcase before the surgery. I plan to pack on Monday night. I watched Disney on a Dime last night on the Travel Channel, it really got me excited to go. It's been over a year since I was last there. I sure miss the place.

My surgery went better then expected. The stye/cyst was smaller then he thought so I do not have any stitches. I do have an eye patch on which I can remove around 10 am today. The next 72 hours I have to keep ice on it every hours for 20 minutes. I also have eye drops that I need to use once a day until the tub is empty. He said I will be able to fly and I can get on any of the thrill rides. I just can't do any bending over or lift anything heavy for the next 72 hours, because they don't want blood rushing to my head. I have a wedding to attend in Hagerstown, MD today, My sister will be driving, but not sure if I'm going now, it all depends on my eye.

I picked up my AP yesterday at the Disney store on the way to surgery. I'm not packed yet, did pull out my suitcase before the surgery. I plan to pack on Monday night. I watched Disney on a Dime last night on the Travel Channel, it really got me excited to go. It's been over a year since I was last there. I sure miss the place.

Glad that it all went well! And getting that suitcase down was a great idea... might motivate me LOL. Thats a LONG time not going to the World! have to get ready to leave... talk to you all later!!

I'm still not packed and have a lot to do before I leave! Only 4 days before I leave for my Sister's place, we want to see Iron Man before we leave for Disney. My Sis is all exited and can't wait to leave.
I have a few things to take care of at work, then I'm ready to get out of here!

:banana: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cool1:

Good Morning Everyone

I'm down to 3 days....:banana: :banana: :banana: I pray my eye won't be so swollen by then.

And 16 days before I meet with some of you. :woohoo: :woohoo: Can't wait.

Teresa just follow those rules... and frozen peas mold better than regular ice.. or a rubber glove frozen can lay the fingers across your eye. Just dont forget to have a towel between skin and ice so you dont damage the skin and stick to the time limit.

Good Morning Everyone

I'm down to 3 days....:banana: :banana: :banana: I pray my eye won't be so swollen by then.

And 16 days before I meet with some of you. :woohoo: :woohoo: Can't wait.

You'll have fun, and I hope that you feel better for your trip, but I'm sure as soon as you see Mickey... You'll feel 100% better. Take care and take it easy.

Teresa just follow those rules... and frozen peas mold better than regular ice.. or a rubber glove frozen can lay the fingers across your eye. Just dont forget to have a towel between skin and ice so you dont damage the skin and stick to the time limit.

Sha, Thanks for the tip. Now if I can overcome the itching :sad1: I'm wearing socks on my hands so I won't scratch my eye.

Good MORNING EVERYONE

Yep I'm down to 2 days :banana: :banana: before my HOT date with MICKEY.

I haven't even packed yet :scared1: but my :laundy: is done :)

For some of us we only have 15 days before we meet and do this :grouphug: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

CAN'T WAIT....:dance3:

Ut oh... I think its about that time people. Time for Carrie to bust out the dancin naners

Woot Woot

Depending on how you count.. Personally I say we have 17 days.

:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana:

I say WOOT WOOT PEEPS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter