~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank Azaria - I love his Guatemalan-ness. :rotfl:

Color that should never be used in interior decorating?

Beast! (I don't know if he has a 'real' name...oops!)

Name something that gives you major nostalgia happy goosebumps! Or treasured memories if your skin doesn't work that way... :lmao:

Certain songs, like the one I had at my wedding or one's from when I was in high school.

When was the last time you went to Disney, any of them.

Jack and the box(oh yeah baby, give me that jack!!)

tacky-est birthday present given to you?

How about an electric razor! My ex was FAMOUS for giving me lame gifts. For valentines one year he gave me a mop and a cat box, why you say because I said I needed them! DOH! And then there was the christmas he came home with this big thing on top of his car all covered up secretive like, I swear it looked like a coffin LOL and he wouldn't tell me what it was, thinking it was some GREAT surprise and what was it you ask? A USED army green file cabinet. The guy was practical I have to give him that. And one of the reasons he is my EX husband LOL!

Ok what was the BEST gift you ever got!! :)

How about an electric razor! My ex was FAMOUS for giving me lame gifts. For valentines one year he gave me a mop and a cat box, why you say because I said I needed them! DOH! And then there was the christmas he came home with this big thing on top of his car all covered up secretive like, I swear it looked like a coffin LOL and he wouldn't tell me what it was, thinking it was some GREAT surprise and what was it you ask? A USED army green file cabinet. The guy was practical I have to give him that. And one of the reasons he is my EX husband LOL!

Ok what was the BEST gift you ever got!! :)

vacation AWAY from my mom!! :banana: :rotfl2:

Do you watch two and a half men on tv?:happytv:

2 cars. 1993 ford f-150 4x4, 2009 toyota yaris

do you own a digital camera?

mm nice a truck MAN! ;)

i do, it's a insignia 7megapixel in silver with digital zoom and stability control and video!

do you like the kardashian sisters? do you know who they are?

No. I get all the Kardashian I need from The Soup. Anything more damages the synapses.

Which is your favorite: Halloween or Thanksgiving?

Like them? Not even close. Know who they are? More than I care to.

Ever walked in the ocean?

NOPE! scared of occean water..

No. I get all the Kardashian I need from The Soup. Anything more damages the synapses.

Which is your favorite: Halloween or Thanksgiving?

halloween.. ccaaannnddyyy!! :rolleyes1 popcorn::

No, but I swam in the ocean. Walking is harder.

Which is better: Chocolate and peanut butter, or chocolate and pretzels?

choclate and pretzels

and i love the kardashians.. i got kims new perfume!! lolrf lol :laughing:

what's the most amount of money you put on your credit card with out going over your credit balance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter