~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 2 to Mexico, and 1 to the Carribean

What do you miss more People Mover or Skyway??

Hot Chocolate 4Sho.

What attraction would you rather see in person, the Original "house of tomorrow" or flying saucers??

For the ladies:

What kind of shoes do you wear to work? and i want make color and heel size!!

the prince in little mermaid

men:

do you think you will meet your future wife at disneyland?

That would be nice, but Doubtful, because when im there i dont try to pick up on women, im there to enjoy the park.

Whats a better crossover drink: LemonUP(7-UP/lemonade) or Arnold Palmer(Tea/lemonade)???

ARNOLD PALMER

do you play any type of games on the internet( not including farmvilleon facebook)?

ARNOLD PALMER

do you play any type of games on the internet( not including farmvilleon facebook)?

Does xbox live count? If yes then yes, if no then no.

Which overseas Disney park do you want to visit most??

UMM HMMM ..none really. i dont like to travel and i dont like going to foriegn lands. i feel intimidated becuase they can speak cool languages i can't...

do you drink red bull?

UMM HMMM ..none really. i dont like to travel and i dont like going to foriegn lands. i feel intimidated becuase they can speak cool languages i can't...

do you drink red bull?

you must be kidding right, we live in California, we Speak Californian Slang, the whole world Envy's us and tries to imitate the way we speak, we set the bar for what is cool!!:cool1::cool1:

Kinda. I went for the Princess 1/2 Marathon last year. I went to the Magic Kingdom for only 6 hours, and Hollywood Studios for like 1/2. Ran through Epcot, looked pretty! But I am going for the Marathon next January and am definitely staying longer and going to all the parks. You have to experience it at least once right?

Spicy or mild? Food that is... no dirty thoughts people!! :rotfl2:

SPICY all the way i love Thai food, and spicy Mexican food!!

Better CEO Eisner or Iger??

mm spicy...oh yeah all the way.

ohhh food.. sorry kim.. yeah i like spicey food! i like tapatio on my chips and doritos, and spice chipotle chips with more salsa!!!! the hotter the better(no dirty thoughts please)

eisner..

wine or beer?

beer. I can't drink wine. Not my personality.

Your favorite cityin the country, besides where you live and Anaheim/Orlando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter