ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/recived.....COMPLETED!!

That is an adorable picture.....cute hoodie...and cute kid too ::yes::

I have some trader pins if she wants to do any trading.....but then she probably had them all :rotfl:

Any other arrivals today?

Nancy

No I didn't do any trading, just kept an eye out for the pins that you and Donna wanted. Then again the most CM's that I saw were working and I didn't want to bother them.

This weekend is ESPN Weekend! :goodvibes I don't even like sports. But it is fun to be there. ESPN weekends has made me appreciate those who are sports fans and why they enjoy sports so much.
Always a lot of fun. :)
glitterkittyy -- maybe we have passed each other numerous times and did not even realize. :yay:
Nancy, I will keep my eyes open for those pins. Even if you end up getting them before I do, I can always trade them back! That's the beauty of pins.

Have a fun time, Barbara.....yep, duplicates make good traders.
I have got several lots off ebay recently with lots of duplicates.....they must be the ones that are around a lot right now :rotfl:

I got a package yesterday from Disney Shopping. It was from Christine. It was a pink Mickey Mouse serving bowl and a matching platter. Very pretty and actually blends well with my dishes! DH said the serving bowl would make a nice cereal bowl for himself. :rotfl: Thank you, Christine.

Donna

The last of the arrivals for the GK family came today. My daughter, Victoria, got these lovely items from missy1961. I apologize for the quality of the photographs...I took them in lowlight with my cell...not a good combo! They don't properly show off how cute everything is!!

This first pic shows several goodies she got. She got a cute Mickey expanding towel (she loves those things!), mickey jibbitz for her crocs, a whole bunch of stickers (she has a sticker collection so that was perfect!), a mickey cd holder (which she is using for her playstation games :rotfl: ), and some mickey and pals pencils. :goodvibes

Tori_MickeyExchange1.jpg

The second pic shows more goodies. A really adorable mickey bag, which will be perfect to take to the parks! And what better than mickey himself?!? It already has a place of honor on her bed. :cloud9: You can also see the expanded towel in this one. Yes, she already put it in water about 15 minutes after getting it. lol

Tori_MickeyExchange2.jpg

Thanks so much for everything. She is very happy with all her goodies, and at 11, it's nearly impossible to make her happy these days. :rotfl2: But you managed it, and I thank you so much! :hug:

I got my package today! And once again heading right back out the door. So will post later tonight what I rec'd. I will just have to keep you in suspense until later. It was all good. Even DH was VERY Happy! :lmao: (hint: Mr Potato Head parts. Not Mickey related. But always on my Want List. Right after Disney pins. :rotfl2: :rotfl: )

Hoping the package I mailed made it to it's destination today.:cutie:

The last of the arrivals for the GK family came today. My daughter, Victoria, got these lovely items from missy1961. I apologize for the quality of the photographs...I took them in lowlight with my cell...not a good combo! They don't properly show off how cute everything is!!

This first pic shows several goodies she got. She got a cute Mickey expanding towel (she loves those things!), mickey jibbitz for her crocs, a whole bunch of stickers (she has a sticker collection so that was perfect!), a mickey cd holder (which she is using for her playstation games :rotfl: ), and some mickey and pals pencils. :goodvibes

Tori_MickeyExchange1.jpg

The second pic shows more goodies. A really adorable mickey bag, which will be perfect to take to the parks! And what better than mickey himself?!? It already has a place of honor on her bed. :cloud9: You can also see the expanded towel in this one. Yes, she already put it in water about 15 minutes after getting it. lol

Tori_MickeyExchange2.jpg

Thanks so much for everything. She is very happy with all her goodies, and at 11, it's nearly impossible to make her happy these days. :rotfl2: But you managed it, and I thank you so much! :hug:

She is very welcome! I am so glad she liked it all. I have a 10 yr old niece, and I know how hard they can be to please. I thought the bag would be perfect to use at the parks, especially since you guys go so often.

drum roll....

I rec'd:
Mr Potato Head Chef Spud parts :woohoo:
Mr Potato Head Pirate Spud parts :banana:
little Mickey & Minnie figurines
Mickey slipper socks that you would have to see to believe. VERY cool. Even one tassel on each is a small Mickey head! Very cool. (DH loves a cold house. So these are perfect for me.)
And a very heavy canvas Mickey bag. Very neat too. A large leather Mickey head leather luggage tag is on the handle.

Really love it all.
One of my requests was Mr Potato Head parts.
And can you believe that today I bought Princess Tator (Star Wars)? :wizard: So today was a Mr Potato Head day for me. :cheer2: :cloud9:
DH loves Mr Potato Head even more than I. So he was equally pleased. (We have quite a collection going.)

hmmmmmm...... Maybe we need a Disney toy exchange. :dance3: You would think DH and I have kids for all the toys we have. :rolleyes:

drum roll....

I rec'd:
Mr Potato Head Chef Spud parts :woohoo:
Mr Potato Head Pirate Spud parts :banana:
little Mickey & Minnie figurines
Mickey slipper socks that you would have to see to believe. VERY cool. Even one tassel on each is a small Mickey head! Very cool. (DH loves a cold house. So these are perfect for me.)
And a very heavy canvas Mickey bag. Very neat too. A large leather Mickey head leather luggage tag is on the handle.

Really love it all.
One of my requests was Mr Potato Head parts.
And can you believe that today I bought Princess Tator (Star Wars)? :wizard: So today was a Mr Potato Head day for me. :cheer2: :cloud9:
DH loves Mr Potato Head even more than I. So he was equally pleased. (We have quite a collection going.)

hmmmmmm...... Maybe we need a Disney toy exchange. :dance3: You would think DH and I have kids for all the toys we have. :rolleyes:

Glad you loved everything, I looked in so many stores for Mr. Potato Parts and finally found them in the last store I went to, I was so excited. You are very welcome, Enjoy.

:yay: for Mr. Potato head....sounds like a GREAT package!!

We only have about 8 more to go.

I got my package today! And once again heading right back out the door. So will post later tonight what I rec'd. I will just have to keep you in suspense until later. It was all good. Even DH was VERY Happy! :lmao: (hint: Mr Potato Head parts. Not Mickey related. But always on my Want List. Right after Disney pins. :rotfl2: :rotfl: )

Hoping the package I mailed made it to it's destination today.:cutie:

:thumbsup2 Barbara, your package, VERY well packed I might add:thumbsup2 did arrive yesterday!
Thank you:flower3:

After driving 2 hours each way, and sitting through about 7 hours of cheerleading competitions:cheer2: , eating severly over priced horrible food, popcorn:: watching DD's squad come in last place:sad1: I got home to a gift to brighten my, by then, night! I wasnt going to open it until today so I could post right away, but DD urged:yay: but I did collapse into bed shortly after, no energy to log on!

I recieved an adorable Westland Giftware collectable Mickey statue. Hes a big cheese!!! Its so cute, thank you!:hug: And in perfect shape due to the great pack job;)

I got a package yesterday from Disney Shopping. It was from Christine. It was a pink Mickey Mouse serving bowl and a matching platter. Very pretty and actually blends well with my dishes! DH said the serving bowl would make a nice cereal bowl for himself. :rotfl: Thank you, Christine.

Donna

That would be me!:thumbsup2 Im glad you got it so quickly and you liked it! I stressed for days over which color to choose:confused: I drive myself crazy over things like that:rotfl:
And my DH and sons eat out of jumbo serving bowls too!!:lmao: MEN

I was going to send you a card with my Dis name so you would know, but naturally, I didnt get a chance to, sorry.:guilty:

Enjoy:flower3:

Shoot - I just realized the card I had meant to include in my parcel is still in the bag I had brought to the Post Office :rolleyes1 So, for the person who gets the package from Canada with no name on it - it's from me :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter