ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/recived.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: for another arrival. Doesn't sound like the best of days, Christine...what we do for our kids ;)

Notes are often left out ::yes:: or mixed up and the wrong ones put in the boxes :rolleyes: (I did that on this exchange)

Glad you got it all in one piece Christine. :banana: I am always concerned about that. :goodvibes

I forgot about the cute Minnie and Me photo postcard too Barb, sorry. And I got a priority shipping box to use as well;)

:hug:
:yay: for another arrival. Doesn't sound like the best of days, Christine...what we do for our kids ;)

Notes are often left out ::yes:: or mixed up and the wrong ones put in the boxes :rolleyes: (I did that on this exchange)

Yes If im going to spend all that time sitting in one place, I need to bring something to do, maybe reading, but you would not believe how loud it is in those places:scared1: or knitting/crocheting but thats one more thing to lug with me:rolleyes: as I'm stuck with all DD's clothes and such.

It would be a great time to Dis!:thumbsup2 I do not require the company of DH as I think he would go insane and I would be forced to leavehim there!;) He wouldnt see the "fun" in it:rotfl2:

The day went much longer than I thought it would, the 2 hour drive each way was tough on the bones, and their second loss uggg:sad2:

But thanks to Barbaras GREAT timing, there WAS some MAGIC in my day:woohoo:

:laughing: your right, things we do for kids! no lie there

:woohoo: That means they are all on their way :yay:

We only have 7 more to go.......4 are international

One of mine arrived today :mickeyjum

I received a Jack Skellington purse...very cute
a Sorcerer Mickey cell phone charm
a Mickey head key chain
a rolly polly Mickey pack clip
4 parks, 1 world collector's spoon

Thank you for the great exchange, Janet :)

Just 6 more to go.....2 should be arriving in the next day or 2, the others could still be a while.

I had received my exchange today from Glitterkitty's daughter Victoria.

Included were-
*Disney Mickey Worldwide Conservation Fund reuseable bag
*Mickey hair scrunchie
*Mickey visor
*Mickey keychain
*Mickey cell phone charm
*Mikcey collectable spoon

Thank you very much Victoria for a fun exchange. I will use the visor to keep cool this spring, and summer, and the keychain will go on my keyring right now. :flower3:

I had received my exchange today from Glitterkitty's daughter Victoria.

Included were-
*Disney Mickey Worldwide Conservation Fund reuseable bag
*Mickey hair scrunchie
*Mickey visor
*Mickey keychain
*Mickey cell phone charm
*Mikcey collectable spoon

Thank you very much Victoria for a fun exchange. I will use the visor to keep cool this spring, and summer, and the keychain will go on my keyring right now. :flower3:

Oh I'm glad it arrived! Just a fyi...the hair scrunchie can also be used as a bracelet. I have seen people use them both ways.

A big thanks to glitter kitty's daughter Katie.

Kyra loved what she recieved today, it made her day before i took her to school.

She got some minnie ears
a play and sound book with a cuddly mickey
a mickey mouse club house colouring book and pens,
a lanyard with a mickey pin
some princess hair bands and a ring pop.

She was truly spoilt :) Thankyou so much.

:yay: for another arrival.
That just leaves:

cherry-pops
thelittlemermaid83
Queenbillabong
meriweather

A big thanks to glitter kitty's daughter Katie.

Kyra loved what she recieved today, it made her day before i took her to school.

She got some minnie ears
a play and sound book with a cuddly mickey
a mickey mouse club house colouring book and pens,
a lanyard with a mickey pin
some princess hair bands and a ring pop.

She was truly spoilt :) Thankyou so much.

Wow, that made it to you FAST! I'm so glad it came quickly! And glad it all made it there in one piece. By the way, those markers/pens, they're completely safe for a young one. She cannot color on herself or anything else with those. She'll have a blast. They're MAGIC!

Wow, that made it to you FAST! I'm so glad it came quickly! And glad it all made it there in one piece. By the way, those markers/pens, they're completely safe for a young one. She cannot color on herself or anything else with those. She'll have a blast. They're MAGIC!

She loves the pen and colouring book, i was like wow i saw how it worked! I've never seen them in the UK, Thanks again:goodvibes , she even took the little mickey to pre-school today.

I got my package aswell today, i got a hidden mickey book which i cannot wait to read, a mickey pin, a lime green mickey shopper bag (i love it), Mickey stationary set, mickey stickers, vancouver magnets and postcard. Thankyou i love them all :goodvibes DD stole the Mickey pin and put it on her new lanyard :lmao:

I got my package aswell today, i got a hidden mickey book which i cannot wait to read, a mickey pin, a lime green mickey shopper bag (i love it), Mickey stationary set, mickey stickers, vancouver magnets and postcard. Thankyou i love them all :goodvibes DD stole the Mickey pin and put it on her new lanyard :lmao:

Oh good :yay: That was from Queenbillabong :)

That just leaves:

cherry-pops
Queenbillabong
meriweather

I received my package from Emma (thelittlemermaid83) this morning! :)

I got:
-Mickey sticky notes pad
-Mickey stickers
-Mickey flashing phone charm
-Disneyland Hotel toiletries (the shampoo leaked a bit)
-Mickey raspberry lemonade
-Mickey mints
-Mickey/Pin Trading Around the World pin - Magic Kingdom (2007) - can't find it on PinPics.

Thank you so much, it's all so lovely! :) xx

:yay: for another arrival.

We are nearing the end with only 2 more to be received.

That just leaves:

Queenbillabong
meriweather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter