“Believe...” (9:30) and WoC Season of Light (10:15)

twitch

DIS Veteran
What’s the current thinking on this? Is it do-able in the same night, if you were at the back end of Main Street and fairly quick walkers (with no kids or strollers)?

(Tomorrow: Sunday ... in case that makes a difference with crowd patterns)

Very doable - the fireworks only last ~10-15 minutes, so even with the crowds you should be able to get to WOC with plenty of time. I've done this twice recently. If there's two showings of WOC I've found the second one to be very empty and was able to get front railing view both times.

Very doable - the fireworks only last ~10-15 minutes, so even with the crowds you should be able to get to WOC with plenty of time. I've done this twice recently. If there's two showings of WOC I've found the second one to be very empty and was able to get front railing view both times.
Did you get a WOC FP, or just standby?

Can I pull WOC FP with MaxPass?

(sorry... it’s been over a year since we’ve been to the parks, and I’m trying to get caught up for a last minute decision to restart an AP tomorrow.)

Did you get a WOC FP, or just standby?

Can I pull WOC FP with MaxPass?

(sorry... it’s been over a year since we’ve been to the parks, and I’m trying to get caught up for a last minute decision to restart an AP tomorrow.)

I didn't have WOC FP, and as @Nonsuch mentioned all the roped sections (except for a small dessert party and VIP areas) were open. FP is available through MaxPass and it's disconnected (meaning you can still get FPs for attractions - the WOC FP does not prevent you from getting more).

very doable, you can find room in front of the crystal arcade or south of that point and see excellent graphics on the walls much closer than limited viewing from castle, your neck will not hurt and and you have more a snuggling feeling with all the folks, as soon as it begins to snow folks leave, even though told not to do so, so they must be WOC folks headed over to DCA also. It opens ups fast, that was my experience on monday the 9th, in avery crowded park. I use to be a castle believer, but not anymore Crystal Arcade is the new spot.

I did this myself a couple of weeks ago. I was flying solo so that probably helped, but I got to the second showing of WoC with 20 minutes to spare.

They canceled the fireworks last night (wind), but we absolutely could have done this.

At 9:35, we left our spot on Main Street (south of Crystal Arcade), crossed the plaza, rode Soarin’, used the restroom, and stepped up to a railing at the back center of WOC at about 10:12. Probably the best view of WoC we’ve ever had... with no time spent staking out a spot.

They canceled the fireworks last night (wind), but we absolutely could have done this.

At 9:35, we left our spot on Main Street (south of Crystal Arcade), crossed the plaza, rode Soarin’, used the restroom, and stepped up to a railing at the back center of WOC at about 10:12. Probably the best view of WoC we’ve ever had... with no time spent staking out a spot.
Not surprised with yesterday’s cancelation, it was a very windy day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter