“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had phone CMs tell me this when it wasn't even bookable yet. They're probably looking at a similar system to what we're looking at and don't realize that "sold out" and "not open for bookings yet" are different things.

Yea when we were trying to book the Wishes Dessert party back when they were first launching the garden plaza viewing area version for a view days dates were viewable but not bookable. When I called during that time the phone CM was convinced it was sold out. It was not and we did manage to book it a few days later.

Forgive me if this has been answered, I have not read this entire thread, but does anyone know how the assigned seats are chosen? If you book early do you get the "best" seat?

Lol. We are on property September 1-6. Only night it’s available we have Not So Scary. So much for that!

Looks like we have 2 days to choose from! Yay!! I just called. CM said it's not available to book, and she wasn't sure when they will download the info, etc. She said she had several calls for it tonight and to just keep trying, eventually it will download.

I’m so excited to finally see dates! We will be booking for 9/17, just my DD and I so hopefully we get friendly table mates!

Anyone have any idea of how quick these might sell out? I am looking to go on 10/18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter