⁶Goofys Kitchen

Ok, it's gone up from what I remember! Thank you so much! It helps us plan to know the cost.
Do you happen to know what Minnie's breakfast at Plaza Inn? 🙂
We have not done Minnies breakfast in quite some time. It was about $34 per adult but some sites show it is now $41 per adult and $24 per child. Not sure how accurate those are but it shows that is what it was as of 9/2021

Americans (Canadians included) are viewed very weirdly by the world. At first tips were extra for good service. Then, restaurants started lowering wages (due to more and more tips). Now tips are required as part of the wage? It's a wonky business to me. (and yes I do tip and tip well as that is the societal norm). I think it's just weird, it's kind of like genie plus and lightning lanes. You're already paying for the service but you pay more to get better service. I wish we could go back to the days of you pay what it says not with 10 more add ons.
ex: Meal at goofys - 50 bucks (10 bucks tip) so it actually costs 60, not 50.
DL pass- $300 (now add genie and lightning lane) 375 bucks
Hotel room - 169 (add tax, resort fees, parking, etc) and its actually $250 bucks.
One day goes up from just over $500 dollars to closer to $700.
I'm really done with all the added fees at DL. Really done. THis summer will be my last trip for awhile and only because I have tickets paid for and are travelling with our friends. They're soon going to start charging to fill your water bottles! It's a joke how many add ons there are at this place!!!

I think this could be because the standard rule at a lot of buffets (like in Vegas and stuff) is to tip $5 per person. At Disney, the servers are doing more at buffets so they may feel it’s necessary.

Ok, it's gone up from what I remember! Thank you so much! It helps us plan to know the cost.
Do you happen to know what Minnie's breakfast at Plaza Inn? 🙂

We went this past week, and memory says it was somewhere in the $40 range for breakfast. I can't remember if that was after our Believe Key discount of 10% or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter