⁶Goofys Kitchen

Why not? They could change it to 100% tip since so many people pay whatever Disney asks without questioning. 😂

Things like this will never change as long as guests willingly pay, good 'ol Supply & Demand, same people wonder why the park is crowded when they themselves bought a ticket.

(Actually since 6 is the magic number to cue the auto gratuity I’m wondering if the weird superscript 6 was the OP trying to say 6 at Goofy’s Kitchen…)

How many people in your party? If 6 or more, they automatically add it - pretty standard practice for large groups at many restaurants. Not just at Disney restaurants.

(and yes, babies count as people)

The problem is on the website for Goofy’s it says 18% added and makes no mention of that being specific to any size party. It reads as if this is applied to all tabs.

I just did breakfast there solo today and the 18% was added. Nice with a gift card as they knew exactly what to take out. But like the PP I am normally 20% especially when solo.

It's probably because people are still super stingy with tipping at buffets. Some people feel the server doesn't deserve a standard tip because they are serving themselves. Frankly, I think a buffet server does a lot more work than a regular server and they deserve a good tip.
We had a great server. And you are right they are doing a lot as they have more than one table. All I ask is for a good attitude which ours had. He kept coming by picking up plates and refilling drinks and asked if we wanted coffee with our desserts which are included in dinner. I have been to GK many times and have never been asked if I wanted coffee and didn't even realize it was included. When he brought by the check he saw I had not finished it he gave me a to-go cup for my coffee which was great because we were walking back to the parks and it was freezing that night.

I believe adult price is $49 and child(3-9) $29
Is this dinner or breakfast? I thought this was the dinner price. In the past, breakfast has been a little cheaper. I called DL and the CM said it's a range so I didn't really get anywhere. Lol

Is this dinner or breakfast? I thought this was the dinner price. In the past, breakfast has been a little cheaper. I called DL and the CM said it's a range so I didn't really get anywhere. Lol
TThe $49 per adult is breakfast. Dinner was $60 per adult. That is before taxes and gratuity.

TThe $49 per adult is breakfast. Dinner was $60 per adult. That is before taxes and gratuity.
Ok, it's gone up from what I remember! Thank you so much! It helps us plan to know the cost.
Do you happen to know what Minnie's breakfast at Plaza Inn? 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter