02/03/07 - Dis-Meet @ Crockett's Tavern

rer1972

DIS Veteran
The tentative meet info is as follows:

Meet Date: Saturday, February 3, 2007
Meet Location: Crockett's Tavern in Ft. Wilderness (just a boat ride from MK next to HDDR)
Meet Time: 8:00ish
Meet Type: Cocktails for the Big Kids and sodas for the Wee Kids :teeth:
Meet Disers:
princess: princess: princess: 3NJDisneyDivas(Herself, DD, & Dgrandma): 1/24/07-2/3/07 @ CR & Poly
princess: princess: :groom: princess: princess: jmmelvin(Herself, DD, Dmother, DFather, & Dfriend): 2/1/07-2/5/07 @ FW
:groom: :groom: rer1972(Myself) & jeffinsa (Dcousin): 2/1/07-2/4/07 @ FW
:groom: wdwfanjon(Himself): 1/30/07-2/7/07 @ POP
princess: :groom: drafthorsecrazy(Herself & DH): 1/16/07-03/1/07 @ FW
:bride: :groom: Honeymooners1021(Herself & DH): 2/3/07-? @?
:bride: :groom: Leslieann1024(Herself & DH): 2/1/07-2/8/07 @?
princess: bigsis1970 (Herself): 1/31/07-2/4/07 @ POP
***If I got anything wrong let me know. Current Disser Count is: 16+ ***

Meet General Info:
Link to Crockett's Tavern Info
Link to Ft. Wilderness Map

I will be at WDW from January 30-February 7. :banana:

I arrive in Orlando at about 7:30 p.m. on January 30 and leave on February 7 at about 11 a.m. I have not reserved a room at a resort yet because I am waiting to see if any AP Holder discount rates are made available (I hope so). If not, I'll probably stay at Pop.

My schedule will probably change 10,000 times between now and then :confused3 but here is my schedule at the moment:

January 31st is Evening EMH at AK, which I really want to do because I have never seen AK at night and I hear it is pretty cool.

I don't have any firm plans for February 1st, so I am open to meeting up that day. However, I may decide to sign up for the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour at MK that morning.

On February 2nd, it's Evening EMH at Epcot and I'm interested in that because I've never done Evening EMH at Epcot. I think I might sign up for the Undiscovered Future World tour that morning.

February 3rd is open for me. I may go to MK, but I'm flexible.

February 4th is Evening EMH at MK, so I'll probably check that out, but the rest of the day is open. February 4th is Super Bowl Sunday, by the way.

Since I am at WDW for a week, I want to spend some time exploring resorts and Downtown Disney. I also like to rent out one of those small motor boats at a Monorail resort and wizz around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. I also like the two mini-golf courses. I also plan on attending one of the Pirate & Princess Parties at MK, probably on Feb. 1st or 5th. There are lots and lots of restaurants that I have not tried and want to. So, I am open to lots of ideas for meets during that time. I really like hooking up with fellow Disney nuts like myself. :yay: :cool1:

Maybe I will see you there! :wave:

I will be at FW also that weekend! I will try to make a sign for our site so you can find us. I haven't made reservations yet, but will soon.

Hello :welcome: to everyone. Depending on the size of the group we can do something simple (drinks at one of the resorts), or if it's a bigger group we can do a bit more planning. I know it's still early, but I wanted to put out some feeler's (is that right?). :teeth:

As you read earlier, my cousin has set up a camping trip in early Feb. at the Ft. Wilderness Resort. We plan on just chilling and taking in some of the Disney attractions at the same time. We have visited Disney World several times over the years but this time we wanted to try something different and just take it easy and meet new people! So please provide any ideas and let us know if you'll be there the same week we are. I too will be keeping up with these bulletins. I just started on this site so I hope to make several new friends on here as well. Until Next time!!

Jeffrey

bump.gif
Bumping
bump.gif

There has got to be more DIS peeps out there that are going that weekend. :confused3 Come on DIS!!!!! Speak up!!!! :Pinkbounc

I will be there from Jan 24th thru Feb 3rd.
Count me in on a meet!!

Lisa

Hey there guys. Just a quick rundown of possible Feb. 2007 DisMeeters:

3NJDisneyDivas(Herself, DD, & Dgrandma): 1/24/07-2/3/07 @ CR & Poly
jeffinsa(Himself & Dcousin): 2/1/07-2/4/07 @ FW
jmmelvin(Herself, DD, Dmother, & Dfriend): 2/2/07-2/4/07 @ FW
rer1972(Myself & Dcousin): 2/1/07-2/4/07 @ FW
wdwfanjon(Himself): 1/30/07-2/7/07 @ Undec.

If I got anything wrong let me know. So far it looks like the 2nd or 3rd would be possible days for a meet. Counted 11 folks, not a bad start. There are still just under 4 months to go so we could grow some more.

Thanks
-Ron

rer1972 said:
Hey there guys. Just a quick rundown of possible Feb. 2007 DisMeeters:

3NJDisneyDivas(Herself, DD, & Dgrandma): 1/24/07-2/3/07 @ CR & Poly
jeffinsa(Himself & Dcousin): 2/1/07-2/4/07 @ FW
jmmelvin(Herself, DH, DD, Dmother, & Disneyfather): 2/2/07-2/4/07 @ FW
rer1972(Myself & Dcousin): 2/1/07-2/4/07 @ FW
wdwfanjon(Himself): 1/30/07-2/7/07 @ Undec.

If I got anything wrong let me know. So far it looks like the 2nd or 3rd would be possible days for a meet. Counted 11 folks, not a bad start. There are still just under 4 months to go so we could grow some more.

Thanks
-Ron

My trip commandos will be my mother, daughter, friend, and myself. The other group will be going in November-December

jmmelvin said:
My trip commandos will be my mother, daughter, friend, and myself. The other group will be going in November-December
Thanks Jaimie - I think I got it right now. :)

One more change that I forgot to make to my signature count down. We will be arriving Feb. 1, not Feb. 2. Sorry about that. Other than that, "you got it dude!"

I have made reservations by the way at Fort Wilderness. They didn't have any full hook ups available so we only got a partial hook up. :sad2: I guess I will call and check on a full hook up availability later. Oh yeah! They also said there were no Season pass discounts left for that time. :confused3

Just a quick question. What is the difference between a partial hook-up and a full one? :confused3 I have never camped at Fort Wilderness, though I would like to some time.

wdwfanjon said:
Just a quick question. What is the difference between a partial hook-up and a full one? :confused3 I have never camped at Fort Wilderness, though I would like to some time.

The full hook ups (preferred sites) have water/sewer/electric and sometimes cable. The parial hook ups (non-preferred) have water/electric (pretty much for tents, or if you are willing to use the bath houses).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter