02/03/07 - Dis-Meet @ Crockett's Tavern

Cool! Even I don't think I could get lost finding it! :confused3 I've only been to Fort Wilderness one time, I think, and that was to go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo. Please don't let me sloshed and wander out in the woods! :scared:

What would be the best way to get there if I am using Disney transportation? Should I take a bus to MK and then take a boat from there to FW? Or is there a better way? :moped: :sail:

wdwfanjon said:
Cool! Even I don't think I could get lost finding it! :confused3 I've only been to Fort Wilderness one time, I think, and that was to go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo. Please don't let me sloshed and wander out in the woods! :scared:

What would be the best way to get there if I am using Disney transportation? Should I take a bus to MK and then take a boat from there to FW? Or is there a better way? :moped: :sail:
I'll find out for sure, and then get you the answer. :thumbsup2

wdwfanjon said:

Okay, sounds like the best way to get there from POP is take a bus to MK then the boat to Ft. Wilderness.

Thanks rer1972! :thanks:

I thought that the boat from MK might be a good idea since it looks like the dock is not too far from Crockett's. I should be able to find the boat easily on the way back (I think?!) if I haven't had too much.... fun. :drinking1

rer1972 said:
Well the 3rd is one of the days we could do something. I think everyone will be there on that date. Cocktails sound good. I would really like to hear some more ideas if anyone has some. :listen:

I just found this thread - we'll be in WDW February 1-8. And we have the HDDR on the 3rd. I'd love to share a cocktail with y'all, if I can get my schedule to work out right !

btw, rer, where in Texas ?

Mcallen, Texas :thumbsup2

I went ahead and put you on the list.

More info to come, but it is looking like the 3rd is the day.

rer1972 said:
The tentative meet info is as follows:

Meet Date: Saturday, February 3, 2007
Meet Location: Crockett's Tavern in Ft. Wilderness (just a boat ride from MK next to HDDR)
Meet Time: 8:00ish
Meet Type: Cocktails for the Big Kids and sodas for the Wee Kids :teeth:

This sounds pretty good to me. :thumbsup2

rer1972 said:
Mcallen, Texas :thumbsup2

I went ahead and put you on the list.

More info to come, but it is looking like the 3rd is the day.

We live in Richardson, (a Dallas suburb ), but my husband is from Brownsville, and his sisters and brother all taught school in McAllen and Harlingen.

Looking forward to getting away to the Mouse House, and hope to see you on the 3rd !

Thanks for spearheading the effort to get us all together !

I've marked down on my calendar Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007, at 8:00ish at Crockett's Tavern!! :cool1: :rotfl: :woohoo:

Only question - how do I get back to Pop Century? :confused3
Try to catch a bus to DTD, then to Pop? :confused:
MK is open until 9 pm. How long do the busses run after closing?

wdwfanjon said:
I've marked down on my calendar Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007, at 8:00ish at Crockett's Tavern!! :cool1: :rotfl: :woohoo:

Only question - how do I get back to Pop Century? :confused3
Try to catch a bus to DTD, then to Pop? :confused:
MK is open until 9 pm. How long do the busses run after closing?
I want to say 1 hour after that park/destination closes. I'll check to make sure.

It isn't necessary to make ADR's for Crockett's tavern is it?

I will attend for a while then I am going to hop on over to JellyRolls!!!
I will be staying solo at the Pop from Jan 31 to Feb 4th... see you there.. Michelle

Rer, you need to change my info to include Feb 1 also. I am going to buy Pirate & Princess tickets for that night. :cool1:

Rer, you need to change my info to include Feb 1 also. I am going to buy Pirate & Princess tickets for that night. :cool1:

Got it Jaime:thumbsup2 By the way, did anyone else get their Disney's Magical Express Luggage tags? I just got mine today:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Ft. Wilderness here we come!!!!! Almost there.

I haven't gotten my friend's tags in the mail yet. I hope they come in soon so I can mail them to her. She lives in Maryland, and Disney will only mail information like that to the reservation address, which is mine. Well I am off to bed. Night.

Me Me I got mine on Saturday 12/23 !!! Merry Christmas to me .. LOL Michelle

Add another day at the Fort for me, Feb 5. We added the night of the 4th today. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter