• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

We love to go to the Heads Up Bar and get a drink. Just watching everything from out there is so cool.

Wow,I hope they give us shadow boxes this time. I have some pins that I think are really special and I would hate to lose them on a lanyard. I got one from Imagineer Gary Landrum this year. Not into trading pins just buying or is that called collecting? I like to put them on my hats but am afraid of the hat's flying off. Haven't figured out those little metal screw backs yet and they look uncomfortable.:confused3

3 more days and I'll be at the airport. Guess I better start packing. In my brain I've already finished, hope I can find everything.:banana::banana::banana:

This photo was taken in January 2010.
Construction was still going on around it.

CastawaySlide.jpg

ES (Elizabeth Swann)Update!!! :bride:

dvc4life had the 1899th post and therefore earns 1 ES. :banana:
duckie0517 had the 1999th post and therefore earns 3 ES. :cool1:
tgj had the 2099th post and therefore earns 1 ES. :yay:
duckie0517 had the 2199th post and therefore earns 1 ES. :cheer2:
tgj had the 2299th post and therefore earns 1 ES. :woohoo:

Hooray! I finally made the list!

I have TWO Elizabeth Swann's.....

(oooo, I'm blushing.....!!!!)

Here's some friends I'm going to visit. They have a great house and a boat and everything. Maybe they will take me for a ride on their boat.:rotfl2::rotfl2:
IMGP2837.jpg

i hope we can keep posting photos. That way we can share photos. Someone may take something that someone else might miss.

Wow,I hope they give us shadow boxes this time. I have some pins that I think are really special and I would hate to lose them on a lanyard. I got one from Imagineer Gary Landrum this year. Not into trading pins just buying or is that called collecting? I like to put them on my hats but am afraid of the hat's flying off. Haven't figured out those little metal screw backs yet and they look uncomfortable.:confused3

3 more days and I'll be at the airport. Guess I better start packing. In my brain I've already finished, hope I can find everything.:banana::banana::banana:

I love pins...whether for trading or collecting. I usually bring some pins with me for trading.

We will be at the airport in 3 days too. I haven't packed a thing yet...everything is out. My sweet furbabies :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:
know suitcases...we pack after we take them to their hotel :)

We are so ready for this cruise.

So here's our pre-cruise trip plan.....How's this sound?

Arrive Friday, check into BLT (For the first time!).
Then off to EPCOT, go Around the World in 80 Beers, dinner at Biergarten, fireworks, off to bed (gee, did I reverse those last two???).

Saturday: Rope drop at DHS, Toy Story Mania!!!!!!, TSM again, and again if possible. RRC, then try to convince DW to ride TOT with me (doubtful...). Brown Derby for Lunch (first time!!!)
Then it's off to AK to watch Mickey's Jungle Jammin' Parade from the Dawa Bar!

Then, back to BLT and try what I call "Monorail Bar Hopping." We're going to stop at each Monorail resort, look around, have a cocktail and then on to the next. Finally end up at the Top of the World lounge for fireworks!

Sun, maybe rope drop at MK and wander around Main Street (we're usually too busy doing the Dumbo Dash to take in the sites....).

Finally, off to Port!!!!!!

Anything I should add???? LOL!!!

Can't wait!

Tim and Mary

i hope we can keep posting photos. That way we can share photos. Someone may take something that someone else might miss.

Absolutely! I've gotten so many great ideas for photos from you guys! Thanks!

I wish I could take better pictures!!!!

I love the shadow box...we kept one and gave the other one to our niece.

Me too! We just redid our basement with a sort of subtle Mickey theme and have slowly been adding nice things on the walls and shelves.

Looks like we'll get plenty of nice things on this cruise too!!!!

Here's some friends I'm going to visit. They have a great house and a boat and everything. Maybe they will take me for a ride on their boat.:rotfl2::rotfl2:
IMGP2837.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Nice to have big friends in high places!!!!

I M A TOTALLY ADDICTED PIN COLLECTOR. IVE BEEN STARTING TO MAKE THEMED SHADOW BOXES. When we go to Disney my PIN sensor turns on!!! I could be walking with Laura then all of a sudden I hear BEEP BEEP BEEP in my head and i veer over to the PIN STATION AT EACH PARK:rotfl2: Laura and who ever we are with look around and they know exactly where i am:cool1:

ES's are like an addiction....

I got one, then another, now I must have a third......!!!!

Somebody help!

I M A TOTALLY ADDICTED PIN COLLECTOR. IVE BEEN STARTING TO MAKE THEMED SHADOW BOXES. When we go to Disney my PIN sensor turns on!!! I could be walking with Laura then all of a sudden I hear BEEP BEEP BEEP in my head and i veer over to the PIN STATION AT EACH PARK:rotfl2: Laura and who ever we are with look around and they know exactly where i am:cool1:

My son got into this a few years ago, and found out (the hard way) that it can be a very expensive habit!

Expensive, but so much fun! We'll be looking for some fun ones from the ship for gifts for him. We found one last time with the ship on it and fireworks that light up! Too cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter