09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

LOL...Michael I have almost the same picture!

disneydec2008732.jpg

Ian, it's from the terminal. I took probably a hundred pictures of the terminal on that Dec. 08 cruise. I loved all the decorations!! I forgot to take some pictures of the floor and the ceiling, though! DUH!

Hello everyone. Busy day at work getting things finished up so I can get out of there on Thursday and not leave too much for my employees to have to mop up.

Anyway I logged onto the site last evening and it does not show Palo Brunch in Shawn and I's itiniary. I know I have reservations with a group of you but I wanted to check and see if this is normal.

Thanks,

Milford

I can't remember who is signed up with Ian's table and who is signed up with my table. Do you remember if we told you 10:30 brunch or 11:00 brunch? If it's 10:30 brunch then you're with Ian's table, and if it's 11:00 brunch you're with my table. But, I can't find my list with who is supposed to be at who's table! The only reason it matters is that we're going to try to get the times moved together to one time when we get on the ship and I need to let everyone know. Ugh...I've made a mess of things! :upsidedow

ok...i think i have the palo brunch figured out. It's me, dh, terrie, wally, milford, and shawn for an 11:00 reservation on the sea day.

Ian, i think we should each make sure we have our brunch-mates' stateroom numbers with us when we board the ship so we can call them if we are able to change the 10:30/11:00 reservations to be at the same time.

Ian, it's from the terminal. I took probably a hundred pictures of the terminal on that Dec. 08 cruise. I loved all the decorations!! I forgot to take some pictures of the floor and the ceiling, though! DUH!

You didn't take any photos of the floor .................:headache: Hand in your Press Pass ................:rotfl2:

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

Where in IL are you? Will you be flying from Ohare or Midway? We leave on Saturday morning from Midway on Southwest at 9:30 am.

We leave Friday morning from O'Hare. Anyone else leaving then?
Ok I will admit it I was up at 4am today, ahem, I'm too excited to sleep!;)

Great Pictures everyone!

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Marsha,
We are 7 hoping for brunch. Maybe together we could get the private dining room. Chuck is going to go try for the brunch too.
Chuck & I will probably see each other in line. We should check to see if the private dining room is available.

I am happy to say the bags are packed and I finished getting my FE gifts ready. For the adults I apologize as I let the kid in me come out when selecting items for the gifts. I hope everyone likes them. 3 cheers for being packed and ready to hit the road on Sunday. :cheer2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: for being packed.

I can't remember who is signed up with Ian's table and who is signed up with my table. Do you remember if we told you 10:30 brunch or 11:00 brunch? If it's 10:30 brunch then you're with Ian's table, and if it's 11:00 brunch you're with my table. But, I can't find my list with who is supposed to be at who's table! The only reason it matters is that we're going to try to get the times moved together to one time when we get on the ship and I need to let everyone know. Ugh...I've made a mess of things! :upsidedow

Debbie,

We are with your table I believe. I am just concerned because it does not show up on my itiniary (sp). Let me know in case we need to fix something.

Also anyone that is looking for us on Sunday in the terminal. I will be the one in a Colts Hiawian shirt.

I think we might have a big group at our DIS meet at 3:00 p.m. on the ship. The Facebook group is discussing meeting in the Promenade lounge at 3 p.m. too. Someone mentioned that we were meeting at that time.

Where in IL are you? Will you be flying from Ohare or Midway? We leave on Saturday morning from Midway on Southwest at 9:30 am.

We leave Friday morning from O'Hare. Anyone else leaving then?
Ok I will admit it I was up at 4am today, ahem, I'm too excited to sleep!;)

We leave Friday afternoon and are connecting in O'Hare. Our flight out of Chicago is at 6:00 something, getting into Orlando around 9:45.

I think we might have a big group at our DIS meet at 3:00 p.m. on the ship. The Facebook group is discussing meeting in the Promenade lounge at 3 p.m. too. Someone mentioned that we were meeting at that time.

Sounds like it could get quite crowded at the lounge then. How many are in the Facebook group?

Tara, I don't think anyone answered your question about water. They sell cases of water along the way to Parrot Cay for lunch and deliver it to your room. I can't remember the cost but it is at least $20-$30 for a case. That breaks down to over $1 a bottle but that might be cheaper than buying bottles at the resort.:confused3Just wanted you to have a rough figure to go by.

Do you know that sodas, milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water are available on deck9? I thought you said this is your first DCL cruise. My first cruise I thought I was running a gauntlet of things to buy when going into lunch, water, wine, at that time mugs for use on deck9 but either their selling is less pushy or I just don't notice anymore.:)

I don't bother taking towels to Castaway Cay, too much room in my luggage. I just use Disney's. Hope this helps. Hope you don't need to bring your schoolwork, it is a vacation from that sort of stuff. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.:yay::yay:Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter