• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

I M A TOTALLY ADDICTED PIN COLLECTOR. IVE BEEN STARTING TO MAKE THEMED SHADOW BOXES. When we go to Disney my PIN sensor turns on!!! I could be walking with Laura then all of a sudden I hear BEEP BEEP BEEP in my head and i veer over to the PIN STATION AT EACH PARK:rotfl2: Laura and who ever we are with look around and they know exactly where i am:cool1:

I am the same way...I just love pins. I check out every pin station too.

IMG_0229.jpg

ME and my DATES FOR THE NIGHT:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I DRIVE LAURA CRAZY NOW!!!. SHE KNOWS THAT IM COMPLETELY IN DISNEY MODE. AND NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND MORE OF MY KIND OF PEOPLE IM IN DISNEY OVERLOAD:rotfl2:

I DRIVE LAURA CRAZY NOW!!!. SHE KNOWS THAT IM COMPLETELY IN DISNEY MODE. AND NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND MORE OF MY KIND OF PEOPLE IM IN DISNEY OVERLOAD:rotfl2:

I'm driving my wife nuts only because I don't plan on packing until Friday... unlike woman I can be done in 10 minutes if i take my time.... :rotfl2: So Ian since you are addicted to Disney like we are do you have the Disney photomosaic puzzles framed also like we do ???? I think we have 9 of them framed.....

I'm driving my wife nuts only because I don't plan on packing until Friday... unlike woman I can be done in 10 minutes if i take my time.... :rotfl2: So Ian since you are addicted to Disney like we are do you have the Disney photomosaic puzzles framed also like we do ???? I think we have 9 of them framed.....

HI I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?:scared1:

where do you get them?

We bought them at hobby shops and Toys 'R' Us and the puzzle of WDW Castle at Once up on a Toy in DTD

what time do you leave sat morning?WE WILL BE HEADING DOWN THE QEW AROUND 630

We will be leaving Burlington between 4-4:30 Sat. I like to be there early and with it being 9/11 on saturday who knows how the boarder guys are going to be.....

I will take pictures of them tonight and post but how do you post pictures on the forum ????

So here's our pre-cruise trip plan.....How's this sound?

Arrive Friday, check into BLT (For the first time!).
Then off to EPCOT, go Around the World in 80 Beers, dinner at Biergarten, fireworks, off to bed (gee, did I reverse those last two???).

Saturday: Rope drop at DHS, Toy Story Mania!!!!!!, TSM again, and again if possible. RRC, then try to convince DW to ride TOT with me (doubtful...). Brown Derby for Lunch (first time!!!)
Then it's off to AK to watch Mickey's Jungle Jammin' Parade from the Dawa Bar!

Then, back to BLT and try what I call "Monorail Bar Hopping." We're going to stop at each Monorail resort, look around, have a cocktail and then on to the next. Finally end up at the Top of the World lounge for fireworks!

Sun, maybe rope drop at MK and wander around Main Street (we're usually too busy doing the Dumbo Dash to take in the sites....).

Finally, off to Port!!!!!!

Anything I should add???? LOL!!!

Can't wait!

Tim and Mary

So I've had this plan posted for about 10 minutes and I need to change already....

NO WISHES fireworks at all when we're at BLT....... :(

Very disappointed.... I think it has something to do with the Night of Joy concerts.....

Oh well....we're still at Disney!

No fireworks at MK? We are staying at BLT also Friday and Saturday and were counting on them.:sad2:

So all of these BEAUTIFUL DVC gifts are getting me SO excited but I'm just wondering, there are 4 of us in our stateroom, me, DH, DD-5 and DS-15 months. Will we get 4 of everything?! If so I can see why people are saying to bring an extra bag!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter